Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 13:51 PM   31
Emmi
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Potatie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
I talk to my little girl all the time!!! I am convinced that I will have a little girl - just feels like that I will be having one!! She is out there in the universe just waiting to be part of me so she can be born.

I pray to so many things - I think it's important to embrace all good things - I pray to Archangel Chamual aswell as Lord Shiva as well as God There's so many nourishing things out there so I believe in accepting many things.

We'll get there - and there's no harm being a little bit nutty
Lol! Your are right, it never hurts and I do believe in the power of positive thinking and connecting to the universe, whatever that may mean to you. I do hope that little girl is listening to you.... although sometimes they can be downright stubborn and she may decide to just come in her own time when she's ready! Lol!
Positive thinking is the only way - as my hubby keeps saying - this ivf will work until we hear otherwise!

Hope that we both/all get what we want! This stubborn streak in them all needs to stop!! So come on little baba's - come and join us - we are eagerly waiting!!! xxx

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 13:54 PM   32
Emmi
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vix1972 View Post
I had a psychic reading some 18 years ago. It was February and I was on a weekend break in Somerset so definitely not local. The psychic I saw said there was a child on the way who would be the same sex as me and the same star sign and would drive me nuts! I conceived my unplanned daughter a month later and yes she is the same star sign as me and does drive me mad at times grrr! He also said that I would lose a relative that year. At the time of the reading I ignored most of this as I was due to get married in July and had no children plans and all my family were well to my knowledge. Unfortunately my grandfather passed away in the June of that year so the psychic was right there too.

I feel I should go have another reading done sometime soon but do have my own tarot cards and runes and often do readings for myself.

As for Mia Angel I have bought a fertility spell recently so fingers crossed. At the same time my mum got a money spell and six days later won 375 at bingo which is unusual!
It goes to show that not all psychics are charlatons! Some folk do have the special talent/skill/3rd eye/psychic ability. Very amazing how that all came true for you!!

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 13:58 PM   33
Katie Potatie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
Quote:
I had a psychic reading some 18 years ago. It was February and I was on a weekend break in Somerset so definitely not local. The psychic I saw said there was a child on the way who would be the same sex as me and the same star sign and would drive me nuts! I conceived my unplanned daughter a month later and yes she is the same star sign as me and does drive me mad at times grrr! He also said that I would lose a relative that year. At the time of the reading I ignored most of this as I was due to get married in July and had no children plans and all my family were well to my knowledge. Unfortunately my grandfather passed away in the June of that year so the psychic was right there too.

I feel I should go have another reading done sometime soon but do have my own tarot cards and runes and often do readings for myself.

As for Mia Angel I have bought a fertility spell recently so fingers crossed. At the same time my mum got a money spell and six days later won 375 at bingo which is unusual!
It goes to show that not all psychics are charlatons! Some folk do have the special talent/skill/3rd eye/psychic ability. Very amazing how that all came true for you!!
Yep, I agree with Emmi and thank you Vix for sharing your story, although I'm sorry about the loss of your grandfather. Please update on your fertility spell!

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 13:18 PM   34
vix1972
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Katie p. I am feeling quite positive and confident that this is the month. I don't know why just feeling upbeat instead of blah with ttc. I did finally get a definite positive for ovulation this month where is has been not so sure previously and I keep thinking third time lucky (lost one 2011 and another end of 2011). I actually went back to the same place about 6 months later to try to see the same psychic and tell him how accurate he was but the group had thrown him out because he told people the truth good or bad and they only wanted people to know the good stuff!

Fingers X'd for us all

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 12:19 PM   35
BBbliss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Ok girls... So there is this test you can do, that is hundreds of years old and got passes down from our grandmothers. It tells you how many kids you will have and their genders. I come from a very large family and we used to play and test all the woman on family get togethers. This was when me and my cousins where kids but we tested all the aunts and my grandmother and it would NEVER fail. My grandmother had 10 kids and 3 mc. And no Matt how many times we tested her it never the results never changed. I tried to find a YouTube video with it but they are all so bad, I'm trying to post one and I think you can jump right to 2mitutes until about 3 1/2 mins.

http://youtu.be/kU4k7KQk6Ko

The quality is bad and its in a different language. But just to illustrate it.

1: take a thread at least 12 inches long and needle.
2: Slide the thread through the needle.
3: take you're left hand and position it so your palm is facing upward.
4: with your right hand hold the thread with the needle about an inch above the center of your left hand. The needle will move by itself in either a circular motion or side to side. Like a pendulum, Circle for a girl and side to side for a boy.
5: it will stop by itself in between kids or just stop completely. It will even tell you the sex of your miscarriages and abortions.

option B: after the needle tells you the first prediction move the needle to the outer side of your hand between your thumb and pointer finger. Dip it three times. Move it to the center of your hand to start a new prediction.

Do this on yourself of friends for fun just to test it's accuracy, specially your friends who are done with having kids. You will shocked!

Good luck and let me know if it worked for you.

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 13:47 PM   36
Blythe
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBbliss View Post
Ok girls... So there is this test you can do, that is hundreds of years old and got passes down from our grandmothers. It tells you how many kids you will have and their genders. I come from a very large family and we used to play and test all the woman on family get togethers. This was when me and my cousins where kids but we tested all the aunts and my grandmother and it would NEVER fail. My grandmother had 10 kids and 3 mc. And no Matt how many times we tested her it never the results never changed. I tried to find a YouTube video with it but they are all so bad, I'm trying to post one and I think you can jump right to 2mitutes until about 3 1/2 mins.

4: with your right hand hold the thread with the needle about an inch above the center of your left hand. The needle will move by itself in either a circular motion or side to side. Like a pendulum, Circle for a girl and side to side for a boy.
5: it will stop by itself in between kids or just stop completely. It will even tell you the sex of your miscarriages and abortions.

option B: after the needle tells you the first prediction move the needle to the outer side of your hand between your thumb and pointer finger. Dip it three times. Move it to the center of your hand to start a new prediction.

Do this on yourself of friends for fun just to test it's accuracy, specially your friends who are done with having kids. You will shocked!

According to this I'm going to have a girl

Cheers bbbliss

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 13:53 PM   37
BBbliss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yay!!!! Blythe. It's true! Every single time! For generations! Test anyone!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 14:18 PM   38
Katie Potatie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Thanks Katie p. I am feeling quite positive and confident that this is the month. I don't know why just feeling upbeat instead of blah with ttc. I did finally get a definite positive for ovulation this month where is has been not so sure previously and I keep thinking third time lucky (lost one 2011 and another end of 2011). I actually went back to the same place about 6 months later to try to see the same psychic and tell him how accurate he was but the group had thrown him out because he told people the truth good or bad and they only wanted people to know the good stuff!

Fingers X'd for us all
Oh I'm sorry to hear of your losses. That's great news about getting a positive ov....that comes so easily for others but I understand how exciting it is when you get it, because that's not a given for everyone. Btw, too funny about them throwing the dude out for telling the truth!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 14:23 PM   39
Katie Potatie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBbliss View Post

Aghhhh! How funny! My sister (who gets pregnant every time she passes her husband in the hallway, thus 7 kids and one m/c) told me about this years ago. It was spot on for her. I'm sure I tried it back then but can't remember the results.

I will DEFINATELY do this again....but will have to wait until DH is gone or he'll think I've flown over the cuckoos nest (and he's not entirely wrong) Will certainly update my results!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 16:17 PM   40
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

I tried the needle test (btw some instructions in English -
),

it does not quite work for me, the first time I did it there was no movement I was devastated and actually started crying, how silly it's just a game but obviously as any LTTTCer I have my fears. but then I did it again and lowered the needle closer to my palm and it started moving in a straight line then stopped then again in a straight line then stopped then started moving in circle then stopped for a while I waited and it started moving again first in circle but then it turned into straight line. what does it all mean? boy, boy, girl, twins (girl and boy)? It's hardly possible considering my age and stats?? I think I am going to do it a few more times...

SEO by vBSEO