LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 22:48 PM   1
Katie Potatie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Psychic Prediction for Baby?

Yes, I'm starting a weird thread here! Interested to hear if anyone has ever had a psychic, palm reader, etc. predict a future baby and if it's actually happened or not. I'm giggling typing this because it's SOOO beyond our obsessions with symptom spotting and taking hope to a whole new level! If you don't believe in that sort of thing, that's totally okay! I'm just very curious to hear stories from anyone who has had that experience or knows of people who have had that experience and what the outcome was! Go!

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 03:49 AM   2
Emmi
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Well!!!! Funny that you should ask that!!! I went to see a psychic about a year ago - I had just got married and we had started the baby-making journey and I was all bit at a loss with a few things.

Anyway - this psychic said that I would definitely be a mum but he said that he couldn't see me conceiving naturally and he could see eggs being put in me.....And that I would be pregnant within 2 years......It got me panicking and made a whole lot of appointments with the dr....

So after that psychic meeting - I got my fertility bloods ball rolling and lo and behold - I am looking at IVF and ICSI which I am just starting now ......He said that I would have a girl!!!!

Believer or not - he was spot on about so many things and if it wasn't for him - I wouldn't have started the journey

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 06:41 AM   3
fandabby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi

Okay so this is my story. My first whom is now age 6 I gave birth to him when I was 35.5.

My husband and I were trying for 8 months and we couldn't understand why we were not conceiving. I was obsessed and thought maybe I was infertile, had fibroids or something (I have very heavy long periods - turns out I do have fibroids by the way).

So long story short I went along to a medium in the January 2006 from a different town so no chance of her knowing who I was. First thing she told me was about the loss of my mum, named her exactly and described how she died and that I was still young (aged 23). Then the next moment she said your mother has a message for you "don't be silly girl you are not infertile you are not timing it right" - which I thought was weird, we were doing the DB differently each month we tried like every day, then every other day then every 3rd day just to see and it did not happen.

Then the psychic said your mum is saying 4 and 14 and I asked what that meant and all the message came through was 4 and 14. So we figured that must relate to cycle so April cycle and cycle day 14. So what happens next. We still try for a babe and still nothing.

Come my April cycle we abstained and only had sex once on CD14.

BAM - pregnant!

How spooky is that. Our story hit a national magazine.

Even more weird, the 14th day of my cycle was a Saturday and I was booked long before to be on a course an hour away but long day. So that morning my husband went off to work since I was away for the weekend but travelling back that night to do the deed knowing that was our date. I go to the garage get my car and literally 200 yards up the road I was thinking oh blimey I'm going to be so so tired after this course that I hoped to have the energy to get down to business. Well my tyre blew, literally. I only had a saver tyre so couldn't travel with that. Rang garages and they couldn't fit me in until the afternoon. I cancelled and rebooked the course and had to wait patiently for my hubby to come home - he only forgot to take his phone and he works as a window cleaner so all over the place.

I sat on my bench out the front reading a book this was about lunchtime and I started seeing stars like twinkles. You know if you move your head quickly and see twinkles just like that. This cloud of twinkles I saw floated around my head travelled down the front of my body and went into my pelvis area. My immediate thought was OMG I must have just ovulated. Soon as hubby through the door I pounced.

Then out pops Harvey!

I still have copies of the magazine stored away for us and Harvey for when he's older as a memory keepsake.

Others might find this weird but it happened and thank goodness I went along for my reading.

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 06:58 AM   4
Emmi
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandabby View Post
Hi

Okay so this is my story. My first whom is now age 6 I gave birth to him when I was 35.5.

My husband and I were trying for 8 months and we couldn't understand why we were not conceiving. I was obsessed and thought maybe I was infertile, had fibroids or something (I have very heavy long periods - turns out I do have fibroids by the way).

So long story short I went along to a medium in the January 2006 from a different town so no chance of her knowing who I was. First thing she told me was about the loss of my mum, named her exactly and described how she died and that I was still young (aged 23). Then the next moment she said your mother has a message for you "don't be silly girl you are not infertile you are not timing it right" - which I thought was weird, we were doing the DB differently each month we tried like every day, then every other day then every 3rd day just to see and it did not happen.

Then the psychic said your mum is saying 4 and 14 and I asked what that meant and all the message came through was 4 and 14. So we figured that must relate to cycle so April cycle and cycle day 14. So what happens next. We still try for a babe and still nothing.

BAM - pregnant!

Even more weird, the 14th day of my cycle was a Saturday and I was booked long before to be on a course an hour away but long day. So that morning my husband went off to work since I was away for the weekend but travelling back that night to do the deed knowing that was our date. I go to the garage get my car and literally 200 yards up the road I was thinking oh blimey I'm going to be so so tired after this course that I hoped to have the energy to get down to business. Well my tyre blew, literally. I only had a saver tyre so couldn't travel with that. Rang garages and they couldn't fit me in until the afternoon. I cancelled and rebooked the course and had to wait patiently for my hubby to come home - he only forgot to take his phone and he works as a window cleaner so all over the place.

I sat on my bench out the front reading a book this was about lunchtime and I started seeing stars like twinkles. You know if you move your head quickly and see twinkles just like that. This cloud of twinkles I saw floated around my head travelled down the front of my body and went into my pelvis area. My immediate thought was OMG I must have just ovulated. Soon as hubby through the door I pounced.

Then out pops Harvey!

I still have copies of the magazine stored away for us and Harvey for when he's older as a memory keepsake.

Others might find this weird but it happened and thank goodness I went along for my reading.
What a fabulous story and how amazing that it was your mum that told you where you were going wrong!!!

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 07:07 AM   5
fandabby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
Quote:
Hi

BAM - pregnant!

Then out pops Harvey!

What a fabulous story and how amazing that it was your mum that told you where you were going wrong!!!

Yes I know, I cried all through reading but I knew it was her, the medium said stuff which was personal to me and my mum and when she was alive we always talked openly about sex and stuff. Thank you Mummy. I think having my first made me really fertile because we caught same month then with our other two - but with the assistance of the persona monitor and temping.

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 07:15 AM   6
Emmi
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi

BAM - pregnant!

Then out pops Harvey!

Yes I know, I cried all through reading but I knew it was her, the medium said stuff which was personal to me and my mum and when she was alive we always talked openly about sex and stuff. Thank you Mummy. I think having my first made me really fertile because we caught same month then with our other two - but with the assistance of the persona monitor and temping.
Awwww sounds like a lovely mummy. My mum has been so ill these last couple of years but she has a will of iron! We are trying for out first baby - we just started a little older as we met late in life. But the thought of another grandchild is making my ma doolally with excitement!!!
The psychic I saw has become a friend - kinda nice having him giving me all sorts of insights out of the blue!!!

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 07:29 AM   7
fandabby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Hi

BAM - pregnant!

Then out pops Harvey!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi

BAM - pregnant!

Then out pops Harvey!

Awwww sounds like a lovely mummy. My mum has been so ill these last couple of years but she has a will of iron! We are trying for out first baby - we just started a little older as we met late in life. But the thought of another grandchild is making my ma doolally with excitement!!!
The psychic I saw has become a friend - kinda nice having him giving me all sorts of insights out of the blue!!!

So similar to us, I met my husband and married (5 month whirlwind) in July 2005. We started trying straight away, I was then 35.5 when I had Harvey in January 2007.

You know if you are open minded and you want divine help, have you thought about a fertility spell to help things along.. Go check out and google Mia Angel - I used her

She lives in UK but works for everyone all over the world.. Might be worth considering to speed things up.

Good luck with your Mum and your baby journey...

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 08:01 AM   8
Emmi
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi

BAM - pregnant!

Then out pops Harvey!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi

BAM - pregnant!

Then out pops Harvey!

So similar to us, I met my husband and married (5 month whirlwind) in July 2005. We started trying straight away, I was then 35.5 when I had Harvey in January 2007.

You know if you are open minded and you want divine help, have you thought about a fertility spell to help things along.. Go check out and google Mia Angel - I used her

She lives in UK but works for everyone all over the world.. Might be worth considering to speed things up.

Good luck with your Mum and your baby journey...
I was 40 when I met my hubby and I said that if he wanted to be with me - we had to get married asap as I wanted to commence baby-making! We married a year after meeting!! Best way this whirlwind business - you just get on with it

I am open to many things - I am Hindu and well travelled so I believe in all the good things that divine intervention can bring. I will have a look at the fertility spells and I do one daily as my best friend is bit of a white witch

In India - your stars are done the moment you are born and mine have all said that I would have children but later in life once I had met the amazing man that was right for me. I have full faith in this. Thank you for the wishes - hoping little baba comes soon x

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 10:29 AM   9
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

fandabby, thanks for sharing. I checked Mia Angel's website and it looks interesting. I've never considered the spells before but I am reaching my limits here after TTC for 3 years with low sperm count. would i need to go and see her or is it something that works on line? sorry I am really clueless about these things

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 10:54 AM   10
fandabby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briss View Post
fandabby, thanks for sharing. I checked Mia Angel's website and it looks interesting. I've never considered the spells before but I am reaching my limits here after TTC for 3 years with low sperm count. would i need to go and see her or is it something that works on line? sorry I am really clueless about these things
Hi Briss

You can email her through her contact page on her site. Tell her everything about you and your partner's fertility and journey so far so she knows what to incorporate into the spell. She'll then ask for other details like DOB and names of you and partner to link the spell to you.

She has a guest book on ebay which I studied and there are lots of successes for fertility with her work.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mia-angel&...84.m1543.l2533

She is really great to work with.

I wish you luck ...