Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 05:34 AM   51
Driving280
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

March 14 for me! I will be on vacation in the Caribbean then so maybe I won't test as obsessively...

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 06:38 AM   52
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Hey Driving! I'll mark you down.
We booked a vacation to the Bahamas the following week. I can't wait to be someplace where it's warm and I can just chill out and do what I want. Of course, my testing date is before we leave so it may be my last chance to wear a bathing suit! HA!!HA!! Wishful thinking..

I'll mark you down.

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 07:49 AM   53
Driving280
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Ooh, sounds good, Terri! We are going to Tortola (BVI) - it has been sooo cold this winter in the Northeast I just can't wait. Now, I just don't know how much I can drink - from what I've read it is Ok to drink moderately before implantation, so I guess I can have a few of those rum cocktails right at the beginning of my vacation...

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 08:43 AM   54
nessaw
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi am taking the plunge and joining you guys for march. Am also half Irish so hoping it'll be a lucky one-for all of us. Am being greedy and testing twice. Am going to test tom and hopefully get a bfn so that the pg hormones have gone from the mc then as I don't know what my cycle will do maybe I should go for 31st march and see how it goes. Good luck and baby dust all round.x

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:35 AM   55
moni77
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Found you! Please put me down for the 24th...

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:50 PM   56
Hopethisyear
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Found the new thread! Can you please put me down for March 31st. Still waiting for AF after a chemical this month, but testing should be around there. DH is 100% Irish so I'm hoping March will be our lucky sticky bean month! Thanks! Good luck Ladies!

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 14:15 PM   57
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Sure thing Hope! I hope March is your month too!!

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 17:39 PM   58
Kayotic
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conina View Post
Redclaire, my DS was born in the middle of the Olympic opening ceremony so there were quite a few fireworks for him too!!
My husband spent most of my labor watching the luge, haha.

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 18:14 PM   59
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Kayotic-Are you serious??!! Do you mean, the skeleton?? HA!!HA!! I had to look up the differences, and the skeleton is head first, which is how I hope you had your baby. Luge is feet first. But, I'm not sure if he was LITERALLY watching the luge, or watching you have the baby!!

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 21:04 PM   60
Hopethisyear
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Thanks Terri!

Driving - I'm so jealous of your upcoming vacation! I think your fine to drink a bit, your body probably needs a little relaxation

SEO by vBSEO