LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 09:16 AM   1
Little G
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

feeling very nervous about being back! :)

Hey Ladies,

Im Gwen, im 37 and on cycle 1 of ttc no.2. I think i feel more nervous this time than first time around.

My gorgeous DD is 18 months and have I alot of mixed feelings of will i be able to cope with a toddler and newborn, worrying if we'll be able conceive again ( took a year with dd) just generally worrying! lol..... does anybody else feel like this? Due to OV on saturday and dreading the 2 ww already, expecting it to take a while like last time but who knows!

We were initially wtt until we move to a bigger house but is anytime the right time, guess sometime you just need to go for it..... right?

Glad to be back, wishing all you lovely ladies speedy xxx

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 10:16 AM   2
Conina
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi Gwen!! And welcome back!

I'm Anne, 38 and TTC #2 also. My DS is 19 months. I did get pregnant in November which unfortunately ended in a MC. I'm now just waiting for my cycle to sort itself out as it's a bit all over the place since.

I hope you get your soon!!

PS - you need to change your siggie, at 116 weeks pregnant you look like some medical marvel!!

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 16:17 PM   3
Little G
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conina View Post

I'm Anne, 38 and TTC #2 also. My DS is 19 months. I did get pregnant in November which unfortunately ended in a MC. I'm now just waiting for my cycle to sort itself out as it's a bit all over the place since.

PS - you need to change your siggie, at 116 weeks pregnant you look like some medical marvel!!
Hi Anne,

Sorry to hear about your loss! I hope u get your Bfp soon too. Had you been trying again for long?

I know need to get my it sorted out, been meaning to change for a while! loll. x

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 06:36 AM   4
Redclaire
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi Gwen!
I'm Claire my little fella was 2 yesterday and TTC again!! It is scary to TTC no. 2 when he's still my little baby...but I guess you know in your heart that you want another and that it took alot to get preg last time so why wait...it's never a 'perfect' time for another...well not in my house welcome to the madness!!

Old Mar 19th, 2014, 07:50 AM   5
Conina
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little G View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conina View Post

Hi Anne,

Sorry to hear about your loss! I hope u get your Bfp soon too. Had you been trying again for long?

I know need to get my it sorted out, been meaning to change for a while! loll. x
We had tried for 16 months to get pregnant with DS. Second time around we weren't trying properly, at least, I had an idea when I was fertile, but I had been obsessing about it at all.

Nice new siggie!!

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 11:20 AM   6
LJ Junior
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies, right there with you all! I’m 36.5 and my son just turned 2. Had my Mirena removed last month and are TTC again. No idea when I might ovulate as it remains to be seen what my cycle will do now that the IUD is out (I didn’t have a period at all since my son was born but had one last week).

It’s hard to imagine having another but we do want two children so now’s as good a time as any! It took us 10 months to conceive with our son and I’m really not looking forward to the TTC process again – I don’t really get into the fertility tracking or testing for ovulation, just try to take a relaxed approach (but somehow the TWW still never feels very relaxed!)

Good luck to you all and hope none of us are hanging out here too long!

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 16:07 PM   7
Little G
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Junior View Post
Hi ladies, right there with you all! Iím 36.5 and my son just turned 2. Had my Mirena removed last month and are TTC again. No idea when I might ovulate as it remains to be seen what my cycle will do now that the IUD is out (I didnít have a period at all since my son was born but had one last week).

Itís hard to imagine having another but we do want two children so nowís as good a time as any! It took us 10 months to conceive with our son and Iím really not looking forward to the TTC process again Ė I donít really get into the fertility tracking or testing for ovulation, just try to take a relaxed approach (but somehow the TWW still never feels very relaxed!)

Good luck to you all and hope none of us are hanging out here too long!
Hi LJ

I feel the same about having another, its hard to imagine and sometimes I question whether i really want another one, I know its going to be hard work as my df worjs away half the time but I really want DD to have a sibling and think id regret it in later life if we never at least tried.

My cycles were all over the place before dd but have since returned to a normal cycle of 28 days for the past 6 months, hoping it stays that way, hope we all dont have long to wait! xx

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 16:12 PM   8
Little G
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redclaire View Post
Hi Gwen!
I'm Claire my little fella was 2 yesterday and TTC again!! It is scary to TTC no. 2 when he's still my little baby...but I guess you know in your heart that you want another and that it took alot to get preg last time so why wait...it's never a 'perfect' time for another...well not in my house welcome to the madness!!
Hi Claire,

Feel exactly the same, maybe if I was a few years younger I would maybe have waited another year or so but as you said is there ever the right time? I keep telling myself it probably wont happen straight away anyway so whats the point in waiting. xx