LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 16:47 PM   21
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by terripeachy View Post
Sorry Tui...Treat yourself to something great, and then wait for ovulation (again!).
Good luck lola!

Have a great weekend.
I had chocolate for breakfast yesterday, does that count ? :-)

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 15:45 PM   22
lola33
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Yay for chocolate!!
I'm out too this month.. After showed today, cd26 and according to FF, only 10 dpo.. Short.. I hope I don't have a Lp problem.. I'll temp again for this month... I

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 15:50 PM   23
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Hi lola, sorry the witch got you. Sure your short lp was just a one off. Temping is a pain but very useful for knowing things like that. Is it definitely AF?, not IB?

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:07 AM   24
lola33
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

hi !
Yeah it's AF for sure. It started light and brown on saturday, (tmiiii) so I thought It could be IB, but on sunday it was heavy and red, so, I'm out. I'll see this month if my LP is short or if it was a mistake from my chart..
It means we're almost on the same boat if you have 24 days cycles and I had 26.. Let's see what happens next !

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:49 AM   25
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Yay, cycle buddies ! Yes I am liking these short cycles, makes it go quicker. Going to start the bd soon

I've started taking a load of prenatal vitamins and baby aspirin this month. Hope it works.

What are you taking?

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:04 AM   26
lola33
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I just take Folic acid. My doctor told me to. Do you know any other vitamins that could help?

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:38 AM   27
Redbird
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hi!

I am 37 in a half and also like you trying to conceive our first baby! I focused on career, self and dating was a chore! Thank God I met my husband he was worth the wait! We married in the fall after dating almost 3 years. We both have established careers and are in a good place for an addition. So we have been trying since about January. I new to this but hopefully we can support each other

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:51 AM   28
lola33
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi redbird ! It's about the same for me ! 35 years old and ttc since January. How are your cycles? Today I'm CD2, just got AF...
Tui, I went online and read about vitamins, seems like A, C, E and ZINC are good for both man and woman, and B6 + B9 for ladies. Got them all in two pills to take a day, I'll see if it changes anything.

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:06 AM   29
Redbird
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hi Lola ��

Thanks for reply! My cycles are very regular 28 days. I should be on AF today but still no sign I took a HPT Saturday and it was negative so I'm just waiting for AF. I have been taking foil acid, prenatal vitamin and vitamin C. I did hear zinc was good to take and also Vitamin D. Our cycles are close ��

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 14:20 PM   30
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Hi redbird, thanks for joining us. Always great to share the wait with likeminded people. Keeps me sane, especially on the two week wait.

Lola - sounds good to me. I take Swisse Ultivite Pregnancy. They seem pretty good and this is my first cycle on them. Fingers crossed they do some good.

SEO by vBSEO