LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 14:41 PM   31
Redbird
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hi Tui thanks for having me! It is great to not be alone in this process and having someone else's insight

Old Apr 15th, 2014, 01:26 AM   32
lola33
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Cycle buddies yay ! It does help a lot to speak to someone in the same situation. Two of my very good friends got pregnant within 3 months, and I don't want to talk too much about TTC stuff with my husband. So that's good you're all around
have a good day !

Old Apr 15th, 2014, 01:37 AM   33
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

DH is fed up with me prattling on about vitamins, preseed, ovulation etc. He has banned me from saying the word cervix too! Funny. Glad I have you girls to talk to and bounce ideas off.

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:44 AM   34
Nikki1979
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join in? I will be 35 in 2 weeks and ttc number 2. I hv a son who is 7 years old. I dont know why I waited so long to conceive number 2. I hv been trying for over a year with 2 early losses. The second one just last week. Am taking prenatals, vitamin d and omega 3 tabs and DH is taking menevit. I just wanted to add that vitamin c is really good for increasing sperm count and selenium is also very beneficial for sperm health - motility. DH is not good with taking pills but he loves Brazil nuts which is high in selenium n zinc. Good luck and lots of

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 13:48 PM   35
booger76
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies! Can I join in?

I am 35 (36 in June) and DH is 32. We are TTC#1 as well. Have been trying since August of 2013 but took Oct, Dec, Jan, and Feb. off for traveling. So I think this month is our 5th month of actually trying.

We weren't sure about kids for the longest time either. We have been together for almost 10 years but didn't get married until last summer. But now that we are ready, I want it pronto! Ha. Not so simple.

I have pretty regular cycles of around 26 days with 10-11 day LP. I am currently on CD11 and and should ovulate around CD15 or so. Then it's on to the dreaded TWW.

Our timing hasn't always been great so I'm hoping to improve on that this cycle. I use the ClearBlue East Fertility Monitor and OPKs. Haven't tried temping because I don't always sleep well and we use a wood stove for heat and therefore I am always hot! (Probably why I don't always sleep well)

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 14:43 PM   36
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Welcome booger and nikki.

Sorry for your losses nikki

Fingers crossed this is a lucky thread for all of us.

I am cd8 now and think I will probably o on cd11 if same as last month. Doing opks as well as temping so should catch it! Lots of vitamins this month too. Wonder if thats why I'm all blocked up downstairs, sorry if tmi

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 15:06 PM   37
lola33
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

hi girls ! glad to see we're not alone !
booger, seems we have the same kind of cycles ! I'm only CD5.. and I'm temping. maybe I'll try opk this month.. just to see..
I hope we all get our ++ soon !

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 16:28 PM   38
Nikki1979
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Tui, I think ovulation day is same for both of us. Now we can go crazy together in the 2ww

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 16:31 PM   39
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

That's great, so hard this waiting! Although I have a funny feeling I ovulated last night, which is really early! Will find out in couple of days.

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 16:49 PM   40
booger76
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I think I am going to ovulate around the 21st as well so we should all be in the TWW around the same time. But I might be a little early this month too.

Only time will tell!

SEO by vBSEO