LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 08:54 AM   1031
BBbliss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi kfs! Same here, just completed my first wk of bcp. I had that test done and its nothing like the HSG, no pain you'll be fine!

Caribbean, that's the longest LDR I've ever seen but it looks like it has its perks not bad

Terri, the wait must be killing you but the same time it sounds they were all doing great! I'm sure you'll have some to freeze too you deserve it

Nikki, thank you! On paper I'm much younger so maybe that will also mean I still have healthy eggs and I'm praying for that

Hope everyone is doing well

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 12:53 PM   1032
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

I'm not really that impatient just yet. Trying to finish up my work stuff and then going grocery shopping for dinner this week and healthy foods (yogurt, salads, oj with vitamin c, fresh fruit, ginger snaps) for me. I liked my healthy eating kick last time and it really made my fingernails grow strong. It was either my healthy eating or a year of taking prenatals almost every single day. I guess I only noticed once I started eating fruits/veggies more often.

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 13:05 PM   1033
Spudtastic
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hi everyone.

I've been super busy and have had internet issues..

Caribbean - welcome. These ladies are so nice :-) I am soooo jealous off that beach photo. I'm not jealous of that commute though. I'm the other down under lady. I live in New Zealand. Any updates on bfp?

Bbliss - hello. I hope your ivf goes well.

Book - 9lb doesn't sound too bad. Did you put on much with no1?

Rain - very exciting that you got the second visit done. That's one visit closer to mr storky arriving :-)

Fezzle - I hope you're getting lots of bd-ing in.

Tauras - also jealous of the beach. I live by a lake so we get to swim when it's warmer. I can't wait.

Terri - omg isn't ttc so elegant. I hope you're rocking those pantiliners :-)

Nikki - I hope your great uncle gets better soon.

Kbrain - I hope things get easier soon.

Book - poutine sounds yum. I used to love chips cheese and gravy from our local chippie.

Afm - all going well so far. I called the midwife and she suggested an early scan and bloods after the mc last time so I'm off to see her next week.
I can't help being paranoid so I'm on wipe watch. Every visit to the toilet the paper gets inspected.

True story - a friend of a friend is pregnant with triplets. She tried ivf which failed and then got pregnant on her own naturally with three babies. I think she was assisted in some way but I'm not sure what. I think it may have been acupuncture.

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 13:20 PM   1034
GalvanBaby
Other
BnB Addict

Hi ladies! I am finally back for real! Or so I hope! LOL I finally got a job!! I will be teaching English again! I am so excited to be back at it!

We had put TTC on hold, but since I got a job, and I am only CD10 or 11, off we go to BDing every other day the rest of this cycle. Well, atleast until CD20. LOL

Terri, Fxed for many frosties tomorrow!!

Caribbean, so jealous of your view!!

RAin, it sounds like the process is moving along quickly!!

Taurus, so jealous of the beach vacation! I live only 25 minutes from the beach, btu never seem to get out there. I hope we can go before it gets cold again.

Nikki, prayers for your uncle!

Book, Poutine sounds awesome! I can't wait to go to Canada so I can try it!

Kbrain, praying you get to feeling better soon.

Hi, to anyone else that I missed!!

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 16:07 PM   1035
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Spud/Galvan-Awesome news for both of you. Woohoo!!

AFM-No update really. Just waiting for 9am to show up so I can leave the house for my transfer. Going grocery shopping in a few, and then I wait. HA!!HA!! There's no football to watch tonight either. Bo-ring. hee hee.

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 16:20 PM   1036
CaribbeanBaby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies

This thread is so interesting because we are all on such different paths to the same place. I love it

Galvan - Congratulations on the job! That's exciting

BBbliss - good luck with your egg hunt! I hope you find lots of ripe juicy ones like Peachy did

Peachy – you are doing better than I would. I am so impatient!

Book – flutters!! I remember lying on my stomach at about 14 / 15 weeks and I could feel the very first flutters of my baby. It was almost 15 years ago but I still remember it clearly

kfs1 – Sorry for killing you with the beach picture I promise not to show you another one for at least 24 hours. I hope that procedure is nice and painless for you!

Spud - Kia Ora! My mum is a kiwi so I have quite a few family members there. Congratulations on your BFP.. So exciting!!!

AFM - Hello CD32! Still no sign of AF or that elusive BFP. I am fairly certain I am going to go crazy. I am assuming I am 17/18DPO as I have not been temping, just going by calendar and my hopefully trusty Ovuview app. I have so many symptoms but really, when we are hoping against all hope that it is true, every little niggle is a sign, right? My lower back is still very sore, heatpacks and rest. Luckily I haven't gone back to work yet, so I am able to be lazy all day. Light cramps, and regular sharp little pains in my abdomen. I woke up to a sharp stabbing pain behind my belly button too. Not agonising by any means but enough to make me notice it. So now that I think about it, my entire pelvic area all around is just achey and bleh. Still slightly nauseous. A bit emotional and I realise I have felt 'braver'. I am saying things to my mother and my best friend that I have wanted to say for a long time but I am too fearful of the confrontation and repercussions, but suddenly I am really telling them what I think. Eek!

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 17:09 PM   1037
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Kfs1 – good luck with your sonohysterogram…….

Galvan – yay for getting job……….

Caribbean – have you not taken a test yet????

Peachy – so todays the big day???? How many you having transferred??? Good luck xx

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 17:34 PM   1038
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Good morning Twinnie and Caribbean!! I swear, having you on the board is going to force me to be able to spell caribbean without two R's. Rest assured, I have to go back and look every.single.time. hee hee.

Yes, for you, today is the day (and now I realize that you are 1/2 day older than me. ha ha)!! Boop boop. hee hee. I'm having 3 transferred, so same as last time. Hopefully that will get me at least 8 frosties. For some reason, after the 5 day results, they wait another day to see if they continue growing and then freeze them. I wish they knew whether the ones they implant continue growing right off the bat. hee hee. Oh well. Science can only do SO much when people are watching, I suppose.

Caribbean-yes, no faint lines on tests? No lines at all? Everything you wrote sounds like a good sign to me.

Ok...I meant to say OJ with calcium, not vitamin C. duh..but now I'm really going to the store. I have a lot of good stuff to make this week. It'll definitely keep me busy/preoccupied. I'm not going to do the lazy man's dance this time around. It was good while it lasted. I'm going to work on Thursday/Friday with no heavy lifting and will take it easy over the weekend. Then it's back to the grind without Boooooo...that's why I need OJ.

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 18:42 PM   1039
CaribbeanBaby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Not even a hint of the faintest of lines and I have taken about 10 tests in the last week! I just don't get it. I have done FRERs and ICs and FMU and SMU and every other type of acronym that talks about what I do with my pee in the privacy of my bathroom... and still nothing! It's very disheartening never seeing a second line

Peachy - hahah you just made ME question the spelling of it! I am crazy about spelling and definitely a strong member of the grammar police, so it would mortify me if I got my user name wrong. Definitely Caribbean!! BTW.. what are frosties??

I have another day at home with nothing to do but watch tv and eat and notice every little pain and niggle and ache. oh! I went on a food binge yesterday (which involved chips and juice) and bought my favourite BBQ chips, and threw in some salt and vinegar chips too, that I do like from time to time but they really eat up my tongue... But I can't eat the BBQ ones, they taste so bland and yuck... but now I have ripped through 2 BIG packs of S&V chips and hungry for more! If I am not pregnant... then send me to the crazy farm.

Old Oct 7th, 2014, 19:08 PM   1040
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Frosties are frozen embryos. I've been notifying my best girlfriends of the goings on and keep realizing I am saying embies/frosties and then I have to go back because they don't understand all this stuff!
I'm also a grammar/spelling police babe too and sometimes these forums kill me trying to read through all the nonsense people are typing. I'm getting much better at biting my tongue and reading text speak. Hee hee.

SEO by vBSEO