LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 16:43 PM   11
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

I actually love my MIL too. She only drives me crazy every now and then lol

Lovely to hear everyone's stories and experiences.

My hubby isn't real interested in all the details either. I just tell him when he is getting lucky and he just does it. Does take the fun out of it a little but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Pretty sure Im about to O in next couple days. Should get a +opk today.

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 19:41 PM   12
Nikki1979
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi all. I am Nikki and I turned 35 in April this year.

I have a 7 year old son who was conceived in the first month of trying and we have been actively ttc number 2 from February last year.I have had 2 early losses from last year. Hoping third times the charm.

DH and I have been together for 12 years and married for 10 years. He is also 35.

Attaching pics of my DS when he was 8 months old ( Sorry I removed pics) - I have a feeling my SIL is on this site as she is TTC and my vents include her too . Cannot wait to have another munchkin.

Lots of babydust to everyone

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 22:34 PM   13
Bookwrmgal
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Nikki, he is absolutely adorable. What a sweet impish little face!

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 00:22 AM   14
YuLingCB
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi, everyone!

I'm 38 (almost 39) and have been chasing after that BFP for more than a year now. I'm at a point where I am considering taking the next step and trying out the fertility treatments. Due to my very irregular cycles, my doctor has recommended I pursue this option. The only thing (or person, in this case) that is making me a bit hesitant is my DH who is not ready to take that next step. I think that the financial cost is what scares him the most about trying out this option.

I already have a 4-year-old son and I would very much like to give him a sibling. Every day, I pray to God to bless me with one more chance to become a mother again, to be given one last opportunity to experience the joys of pregnancy as I did with my son. I want to believe that it will happen, but, some days, it is very tough to hold on to that faith.

I am glad to meet all of you here, and I wish everyone the best of luck. Babydust to you all!

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:01 AM   15
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Niiki-Your baby is SOOOO cute! I can't even get over it.

Welcome YuLing!! I hope your stay on this thread is short.

Oh and yes, I love my MIL too...but she sure does drive a girl a bit nuts because she's a bit nuts. I'm prepared to be in the sandwich generation.

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 17:37 PM   16
Nikki1979
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thank you Terri and Bookwrmgal

AF showed up at 5am today. Had taken this cycle off so back to ttc.

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 17:40 PM   17
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi ladies.....got my digital smiley face yesterday so special cuddles last night and tonight.

Nikki - he is a cutie xx

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 23:00 PM   18
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Taurus-special cuddles. Love it!! And yay for smiley opk.

Nikki-welcome back!!!

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 03:27 AM   19
Comfycushions
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Meant to be packing for night away in London with friends yet here I am on the internet. Using saying hello to you girls as an excuse for sitting down with a cup of tea!

Bookwrmgal we eloped too then had a 'wedding ' for everyone else a few months later. Loved that our initial ceremony was so personal and felt truly blessed.

GalvanBaby We've been talking about adoption too. In our case I think DH feels more comfortable with it than I do. I'm leaning towards fostering and helping lots of children over the years instead if we cannot have biological children.

kfs1Good luck with this cycle and if not then fingers crossed for IUI.

moni77 ughh a cyst every time poor you.

Really not sure how far I want to go with medical intervention. Concerned how I'll cope loading with drugs and screwing with my hormones to then still get bfn (which can't really cope with with no intervention.)

Taurus8484 I now just tell my DH what to do and when and finally he is complying!! Think it took him a long while to accept it wasn't just going to happen for us.

Nikki1979Nikki I agree, what a cutie!

YuLingCB Good luck with looking into fertlity assistance.

I managed, after trailing round the hospital yesterday trying to find a department to help me, to get my day three boods taken.

Really not long to hsg now. Main fear is that it will hurt because a)that would be rubbish and b)that might mean things are blocked and I'll have to make a decision what to do about that!

Byee have a great weekend!

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 09:18 AM   20
kfs1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Comfy - as others said, it may hurt slightly if there's a blockage but isn't TOO bad and you feel fine afterwards (at least I did). Fx!

SEO by vBSEO