LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 18:02 PM   21
Bookwrmgal
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Welcome YuLing

Comfy - it was nice to have a private ceremony first. Plus we did our honeymoon before the wedding and that was a lovely break from the hubbub of wedding planning. Enjoy your night away!

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 17:49 PM   22
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi Ladies..........hope everyone is well.

I ovulated on Saturday and cant shake this feeling Im out already. I know its early as Im only 2dpo but just dont feel confident at all these days.

Just found out cousin is pregnant............and I was happy for her but I was damn jealous also and feel bad about that too.

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 19:48 PM   23
Bookwrmgal
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

((hugs)) Taurus. I o'd Saturday too and I'm worried it is too late to O on Cd 18 in my 29 day cycle so I understand your mindset. I know it's hard but keep the faith! We are here for you.

Don't feel bad for being jealous. You can't help your emotions and it is normal!

AFM- Today felt like the tide of negativity is turning. DH's party went well today. It was a gorgeous day on the water eating lots of fried seafood. I was without a working phone since Thursday and was worried I would have to get a new one before I had planned to with money being tight but Andrew at Verizon fixed it! Plus, when I checked my phone I had a message about a job interview! That really helped change my mindset.

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 21:50 PM   24
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thanks Book.........I try and talk about these things with hubby but he doesnt understand. He just says oh well, onto next month........I dont want next month!!!!

Good luck about interview Book xx lets us know how you go. Im jealous about the lovely weather you are describing. Its the middle of winter here so its cold, wet and windy.......

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:15 AM   25
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Bookwrmgal-That's awesome about your phone and the interview. I laughed at "Andrew at Verizon fixed it." HA!!HA!! He gets a gold star...when is your interview? Is it a better job?

Taurus-You can't feel out already...it's way too early for that, and you never know when one of those are going to be persistent. fxfx.

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 13:37 PM   26
Comfycushions
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Bookwrm and taurus terri's right a persistent swimmer could've done it's job!

Bookwrm was that a later o than normal? 11 days for a bean to settle in still perfectly feasible tho.

a day on the water in the sun sounds glorious. Good luck with the interview and hooray for the phone man. ��

Don't feel bad about the jealously, you're only human and i think we all get those emotions. I do despair of myself when i get jealous of preggo celebrities though. For some reason that seems more foolish. *shakes head sadly*

Had fab weekend away. HSG d-day tomorrow. Bleurgh.

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 17:46 PM   27
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Best of luck with your HSG Comfy xx

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 17:46 PM   28
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Enjoy your holiday Peachy xx........its cold and wet on this side of the world....bring back Summer

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 18:54 PM   29
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

I will try my best Taurus! I've been waiting a long time for this warm weather! I'll send some your way. Oh yeah...I'm doing my first trackable geocache (basically a keychain with a GPS unit in it that you can hide and send to different places). We want one of them to go to Australia and back to Baltimore. I'll let you know where it is when it gets there! HA!!HA!! Maybe I should send it to Adelaide..hmmm....hee hee. brb. Oh yeah...Hubs didn't think it would make it there so we changed it to Mexico. Next time I get one, I'll send it your way. Galvan-be on the lookout. My trackables are so fickle.

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 10:22 AM   30
Comfycushions
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Survived! There were only 3 lovely reassuring ladies in the room and it hurt less than period pain. Whole thing felt a bit traumatic and bit woozy and felt bit weepy after but back in car driving home 15 mins after start of appointment.

Saw dye merrily flowing along tubes so that‘s all good. Looks like we might be on to iui next month.

Enjoy your hols Terri and hope your geocache has a splendid adventure.

Off to watch GOT instead of cooking dinner.:-)

SEO by vBSEO