LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 06:53 AM   41
kfs1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Welcome Corner. I'm sorry for your loss. Curious - why did they say that you would never be able to get pregnant after having a ruptured cyst?

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 06:58 AM   42
ComerMrs
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfs1 View Post
Welcome Corner. I'm sorry for your loss. Curious - why did they say that you would never be able to get pregnant after having a ruptured cyst?
Thats the funny thing I was like 14 or so when it happen. They didn't give me any apparent reason other than it ruptured. I literally was in the hospital overnight. They put a catheter in me to inflate my bladder so that they could ultrasound. They thought I had an ruptured appendix on the wrong side. Did the ultrasound seen blood filled ovary and thats what they told me and my mom upon release in the morning. I was even asked if I was pregnant, and back then i was more involved in my grades than even knowing what a boy was. LOL told him "it would have to be a virgin birth" but after that I have obviously not had luck or there has been a huge amount of miscarriages that were not caught.

Because the one in March is the only time I have ever got a positive on a pregnancy stick.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 08:37 AM   43
Comfycushions
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi gena *attempts to insert waving smilie but phone says no*
Sorry to hear of your loss. Here's hoping this month is it for you.

I'm still feeling bloated and achey (came on quite a few hours after procedure) and fear I'm waddling a bit accordingly!

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:41 AM   44
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Hi Gena!
Yeah, that's kind of crazy that they said you'd never get pregnant. At least now you are going to a doctor that is taking your bloodwork, prescribing Clomid and such. Hope your stay here is short.

Bookwrmgal-Hope you get the job!! That would be awesome. How is your eye doing?

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 11:25 AM   45
Bookwrmgal
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Welcome Gena!
I am sorry for your loss but I am really glad you are seeing a dr that is going through diagnostics and prescribing clomid.

my eye is about the same, maybe a smidge worse. It's so strange to be lacking depth perception in that eye. I must have looked drunk last night in the grocery store trying to weave through the masses got to keep a sense of humor about it though.

Taurus, I laughed at your comment about not wanting a penis near you right after O. Ordinarily I feel the same way but not this month. It's so miserably hot and humid in our apartment so DH is pretty much giving me the "simmer down and get away woman" attitude when he isn't feeling it hahahaha. hormones are crazy things.

Terri- that's too bad about your gf's parts arriving so late. FX that traffic isn't too bad Thurs. But at least you get an extra day to chill

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 17:41 PM   46
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi Comer……..welcome

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 17:41 PM   47
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Nice temp rise Book xx

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 17:42 PM   48
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

kfs - looks like your about ready to "O".

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 19:34 PM   49
Bookwrmgal
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thanks, Taurus. Yours is looking good too!

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 19:43 PM   50
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yeah it is but it always looks good the first 10 days or so........its the days after it looks like shit lol

SEO by vBSEO