LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 25th, 2015, 08:41 AM   5211
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

thanks lan and terri - of course I'm googling immediately. DH came in and saw me with an article up and goes 'there's no sense worrying - can't do anything about it'. Ugh, I KNOWWWWWW but I WANNAAAAAA research!'
But yes, nothing we can do so I need to shake it off and deal. Eat well, keep skipping caffeine (though I have had 3 cups of coffee this week, maybe) and alcohol.
And terri, you did pop into my mind when I was leaving the appt this morning - I've been child-free my whole life, and I have a pretty awesome life, so I guess I have to remember to keep that in mind as well.
Good thing things at work are slow right now. I can't concentrate very well.

terri - I hope you're having an absolute blast in the PAC NW!! Make sure you get some cheeeeeeese from Beeeeecher's, down near the Market. Some of the aged cheddar and gouda and the curds and then......ahhh I feel like Homer Simpson......

lan - I can't believe you're 33 weeks already. Holy cow.

Old Sep 25th, 2015, 17:27 PM   5212
Vonn
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Terri--a girls trip sounds soooo fun! Have a blast and be a little self-absorbed, you deserve it! So good to hear from you.

Wish--ughhhh, sometimes even the hard parts are extra hard. For my last IUI when they were trying to stim me for multiple follicles, I did not respond initially to the meds. Nothing, even my lining got worse. So they had me stop for a week, come back in, and then they had me start over. The second try at stimming in the same cycle worked to get me two follicles. Not that this is what will happen for you (certainly not the measly 2 follicles, you crush that), but an example of how things can go wonky and then get back on track. Try not to analyze too much, I know it's soooo hard!

Penelope--so glad things have settled down & the bleeding has stopped. What a cute pic of the baby! I don't know what the nub theory is, either. I also don't know about what caused your bleeding. I guess I know a lot about TTC and random, weird health issues, but practically nothing about pregnancy. (I hope I get to learn some day.) You all are teaching me!

Lanfear--it's official, time for another bump pic!

Fezzle & Spud--bumps to share yet???? Hope you are both well!

Old Sep 25th, 2015, 19:57 PM   5213
penelopejones
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Wish, hopefully they'll figure out the right protocol for you! Hang in there.

Terri, Have fun in Vancouver. Such a beautiful city when it isn't raining. Seattle, too!

So does anybody know about guidelines for SCH (subchorionic hematoma) once it has healed? I'm on pelvic rest right now but I'm wondering about exercise. I was all set up to sign up for one of those barre classes but I cancelled for this week. I paid for the month though. I have an appointment in two weeks so I guess I'll ask then. I was hoping to be more active throughout this pregnancy but I don't want to risk any more bleeding...

Vonn, what's new with you?

Hi to everyone else.

Old Sep 26th, 2015, 07:02 AM   5214
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

We had a fantastic time in Vancouver. We went to the public market on Granville Island, Stanley Park and we did this awesome Interactive ride called Fly Over Canada. It was such a great day!

Today we're doing the Pike Place Market tour, Harbor Cruise, probably going to the space needle and then dinner. My bestie and I have been up at 4am almost every day, so we just get our showers and chill at Starbucks until my sister and other bestie wake up. Loving my birth city, that's for sure. I didn't realize how much I missed the west coast.

Old Sep 26th, 2015, 10:10 AM   5215
Hopethisyear
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Good Morning ladies! Sorry I haven't been by in a while, I have so much to catch up on.

Terry - I hope you are enjoying your vacation.

PJ - sorry about your scare, but I'm glad you are doing better. Sorry I don't know about SCH, but I think Mommylov had that a couple months ago and she us doing well.

Vonn - I'm on my phone so can't read back to your update, but I think you are getting ready to start ivf right?

Wish - I hope they figure th I ngs out for ya soon.

AFM - just waiting for AF to start and then I get my transfer date. I started estrace 1 week ago and took my last BCP Tuesday so AF should arrive any day. I had a bad allergic reaction to something about 2 weeks ago a swelled up like a blowfish. Since then I have been on prednisone which is hell. Always hungry, no sleep, it's alwful. I tapered off to my last pill today do hoping I get back to normal. I've gained 10 lbs this past week.

Anyway, I'm really freaking out about this FET as its our last chance and last frostie.

Old Sep 26th, 2015, 15:35 PM   5216
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

thank you for your thoughts, all - the office doesn't want to switch things up just yet so we're still a go. I had to shoot up in a House of Blues bathroom last night and will tonight, but at least I'll be on the right schedule. I've stopped spotting from my BCP-induced AF so hopefully I'm on the upswing now. I'm clearly looking for any sign that these meds are finally working. Another ultrasound tomorrow morning at the main office an hour away. I really hope they see something growing and the lining thickening. My estrogen was only at 45 yesterday and it needs to be over 1000 for it to show any maturation.

vonn - have you gotten the insurance stuff figured out yet? are people finally responding to you?

hope - so excited for your transfer. I am keeping everything crossed that it all works out!

PJ - I don't know of any guidelines since I haven't gone through it but the barre classes, I didn't feel, were too strenuous on your body (twisting/cardio/bouncing-wise), so I'd think that is probably safe for you. I'm sure you'd want to check with your doc, though, since...yanno...i'm not one.

terri - glad you're having such a great time! I'm sure it's very refreshing and healing to be with your bestie having a ball in your birth town. Remember - cheeeeeese...heehee!

hope everyone is having a great weekend! Good luck tomorrow to the FF ladies!

Old Sep 26th, 2015, 19:18 PM   5217
Lee37
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Penelope that mustve been so scary! I'm so glad everything is going to be ok.

Wish & Hope - I've got fingers and toes crossed for you both!

Terri- nice to see you here and glad your vacation is going good. Hope the rest of the trip is great!

Old Sep 28th, 2015, 09:32 AM   5218
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Terri - so glad you're enjoying yourself.

AFM - Just waiting for that positive OPK. I'm getting closer based on today's OPK (see my journal for a pic if you're interested). I also finally got EW CM this morning. So, O must be just around the corner. I'm so excited about this cycle since I know that I can get a fertilized egg. I just need it to implant in my uterus rather than my tube like last time.

Old Sep 28th, 2015, 10:06 AM   5219
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

hope - I completely missed your allergic reaction! Do you know what it was? that's crazy!! i'm sorry you had to go through that. If it's not one thing, it's another, huh?

TTC - here's to O coming soon! i'm sure your timing will be just right.

my scan yesterday wasn't great - still no follies over 11, but one was coming in at 10.2. So hopefully tomorrow's scan will show one or two getting up there. The nurse that called said there was a rise in estrogen, the lining thickened from 3+ to 6+ and we had that one follicle bordering on 11. He did say that I was having a 'slow burn' but the doc didn't want to change anything since we were now starting to see a rise. Sooooooo....fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I hope you're all doing well today! Any new yummy fall recipes planned? I love fall food - cozy and warm!

Old Sep 28th, 2015, 15:42 PM   5220
Vonn
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Wish--glad to hear there is growth. It's a good sign that the estrogen is increasing. It is interesting how things can vary so much from cycle to cycle. When do you go back??

As per your recipe request, here's a link to one I just made and loved! It's a little odd, but turned out great. Now, mind you I am on a crazy diet and grasping at straws for ways to veer off the cooked veggies and meat path. I was skeptical about this, but it actually turned out amazing, rich , creamy, and cinnmon-y. I used apples instead of pears. YUM.
http://healingfamilyeats.com/roasted...r-oatmeal-aip/

TTC--good luck!

Hope--I totally understand your ramped-up emotions, it makes perfect sense. Just try to do some calming things to balance them out. As for the allergic reaction, yikes! Hope you are recovering.

Penelope--I hope you aren't on bed rest. How ya feeling?

Lee--And how are you doing?

Hi to everyone else!

AFM--I am still waiting for my clinic to submit the tests they agreed to do to my insurance co for prior authorization (just to be sure about coverage). It has probably been about a month since I asked for this. I left a message a week and half ago and again today with the insurance liason at my RE clinic. She is completely ignoring me. I am sooo peeved. I'm not interested in moving forward if I can have these tests done. And I have an appt with my primary care dr tomorrow to rejigger thyroid meds and talk about the other tests I'd like to see if she will run for me (since the RE won't). Waiting, just waiting.

And I spotted for 4 days in the middle/2nd half of my cycle, which doesn't usually happen. Hoping it's not residual consequences from the polypectomy/hysteroscopy. I'm not temping so I don't really know where I am at. Have had very little cm, esp ewcm. I think I will temp again next cycle just to see if anything has changed post-surgery.

SEO by vBSEO