LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:07 AM   51
kfs1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Taurus - YES. I finally O'd. I used the advanced OPKs this month. Are you familiar with them? You get "flashing smileys" on high-peak days leading up to your peak. Well, basically, I had so many days with flashing smileys that it feels like we've been BDing for FOREVER. Needless to say, I'm happy that I O'd. Your chart looks good!

Bookworm - I agree. Our charts always look GREAT and the tank at the end. Any news on your job?

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 21:15 PM   52
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi ladies.....how is everyone going?

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 08:39 AM   53
kfs1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Taurus - hmmm. Curious dip on your chart there... How are you feeling?

Nothing here. My temps are all wacky but I've been staying up late and have had erratic sleep so I'm just ignoring them.

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 18:40 PM   54
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

It does look pretty doesnt it........but not feeling anything. Been pregnant 4 times now with 1 thb, but I know what my body normally does and not feeling any of those signs that make me suspicous.

Dont worry about wacky charts too much. The cycle I conceived my son FF wouldnt even give me crosshairs.......I had to put them in myself as my temps were so crazy.

Book - hope your eye is better.......how did you go with interview?? Do you know yet??

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 01:49 AM   55
Nikki1979
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I am on CD10 today and getting highs on my CBFM. This is the first month I started getting highs of CD8. I usually start getting them on cd 10/11 and the egg symbol on CD 13. Maybe I am ovulating early. Just my luck, sore throat and fever during my fertile time. All I wanna do is sleep and dtd is so tiring right now.

How are you feeling Taurus?

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 05:33 AM   56
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Ladies......I'm in total shock. BFP and not a squinter either. Started to get suspicious today as they day went on and tested but never ever expected that!!!!!

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 06:58 AM   57
Nikki1979
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Oh wow congrats Taurus Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. When is bubs due?

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:14 AM   58
kfs1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Taurus - I KNEW that was an implantation dip! Hooray! Congratulations!!!

Nikki - Ugh. Sorry that you're not feeling well during your fertile time. I hope you're able to get some BDing in but take it easy of course.

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 09:59 AM   59
Bookwrmgal
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Taurus, I am sooo happy for you!

Nikki - feel better!

AFM - nothing yet on the interview. I should hear something by next week as they were still interviewing. Eye is still the same I think. It's CD 27 for me and that's when I normally start spotting so I'm on pins and needles. No implantation dip for me unless you count the eensy drop at 7dpo.

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 10:01 AM   60
kfs1
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Bookwmrgal - A lot of people don't get implantation dips so no biggie. Your chart looks great. Fx!! And I hope you get some good news about your interview.

SEO by vBSEO