LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:12 AM   7831
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Happy birthday lovely ladies!!!

I got you something for your bday...

welcome to the new ladies! I cannot believe you read the whole 730 pages!! ain't nobody got time for that!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg test.jpg (36.8 KB, 16 views)

Old May 19th, 2017, 11:04 AM   7832
Rainshiny
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

WISH!!!!!! Wish wish wish!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!!
🌈🌈😂😂💃🏻💃🏻🐣🐣🐣🍼🍼🍼🎺🎺🎺 (I don't know if the emojis translate- there's a lot of them!!)

Omg that is so wonderful!!!!

Dang thats some strong lines!! When is your blood test again?

Can't wait to see your triplets on ultrasound, heh heh.

What did dh say? Did u tell your mom?

Gaaaaaahhhhhh I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

Old May 19th, 2017, 12:38 PM   7833
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Thanks, rainy!!! hahahaha - it comes through as a bunch of blocks, a couple little chicks in eggs, more blocks and then some trumpets! I love them all!!!

you bite your tongue, lady!! triplets - that would be some serious karma. I laughed and laughed when this douchy woman I know was doing IVF and she transferred 2 -both took and one split. I said she deserved it. Well now...

so now that that's out - here are my symptoms:

a whole lotta nothing until last night, which is why I ran to get a test this morning!

seriously though - I made myself a huge salad for lunch yesterday and was hungry 2.5 hrs later (around 3). Like, starving. So I had a little snack b/c I knew we'd be going to dinner for 5. So I had some Triscuits with avocado and a kiwi. Well I was starving immediately after that, like I hadn't eaten anything. But I lasted until I got to dinner. It was just DH and I at first (we were meeting friends) so we got the table bread and ordered an app of tuna tartar wontons. I had one piece of bread and one wonton and I was instantly stuffed. I ordered dinner just to order it and only ate about 1/3. I was so stuffed and bloated. My friend and I were going shopping for our little jaunt to NOLA this weekend and I hated basically everything I tried on.
Then I almost fell asleep driving home, at like 8pm. Lights out by 9:30.
Then my eyes popped open at 2:30am like I'd had a great long sleep. Took over an hour to get back to sleep. Up again at 5:30 before my alarm to check in for our flights at 6 - probably took another 1/2 hr after that to get back to sleep.

So starving-to-stuffed in a blink of an eye, slight fatigue (mentioned I could have fallen asleep in my hair dresser's chair the other night), BLOATED, and insomnia. Oh and my brain is frazzled again, I have been saying idiot things all week. But I chalk that up to desperately needing this vacation.

I'm so happy to have this upcoming week off - it'll be great to just relax and let these little ones nestle in (hopefully). Long way to go but hopefully, this is it.

thank you all, once again, for your continued support!!

Old May 19th, 2017, 12:39 PM   7834
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

oh and my freakin back still hurts!! not even just my lower back but the middle too, like I've been slouching for days. I don't know if this is a thing or what. I've only ever heard lower back.

Old May 19th, 2017, 13:28 PM   7835
Rainshiny
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Have a fantastic vacay, Wish!!! Hope your back doesn't bother you too much. Virgin hurricanes for you, WHOOPEEEEEE!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Old May 19th, 2017, 13:37 PM   7836
MsRipple
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Omg omg omg!!! Woohoo Wish!�������������������� So happy for you. And that's a nice looking line!!!

Shamlet- welcome fellow egg freezer

Old May 19th, 2017, 13:58 PM   7837
mikihope
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Wow, wow, wow, Wish!!!
I am so happy for you! Thatís a strong line, Iím guessing twins! Dang, this is exciting news. I actually forgot I was queasy! Nestle in, little embie(s). Youíre going to be so happy during your NOLA trip. Enjoy!

Terri- SoÖ. What was waiting for you at your birthday station?

Welcome, Shamlet! Iím impressed by your dedication

Old May 19th, 2017, 14:46 PM   7838
Spudtastic
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Wish - I'm so happy to see your lines congrats.

Terri - well done on getting off bp meds. That must be an awesome feeling.

Von - thanks for remembering. We leave NZ tomorrow. And it's snowing. Omg.

Rain - it's such a nice feeling when the kids get a bit independent. Hopefully your sil will warm up

Old May 19th, 2017, 15:11 PM   7839
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Thanks, all!!! I'm still smiling! I just hope the outcome is different this time.

happy travels, Spud!! I was going to ask how the fall weather was going but GEEZ - here comes winter!!!

Old May 19th, 2017, 15:42 PM   7840
shamlet96
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

congrats wish!! so happy for you!!!

And yes, I am that crazy that I read all 784 pages. Fortunately I'm a speed-reader so it wasn't too bad.

SEO by vBSEO