LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 21st, 2017, 22:08 PM   8211
mikihope
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Wish, how was your first day at your new job? So exciting!
Your poor friend, I hope that her little one moves and gives her some reprieve. Yup, I'm carrying low, and today gummy seems to be even lower! How is that possible I think I just felt some punches to my cervix. Ouchie. I get all sorts of pains and stuff low down, I wish that gummy would shift higher!

Terri- Oh no, that's so sad for the nanny. I hope that it works for her, but it must be so hard for her to go through the disappointment at her young age.

Alleke- It certainly is kind of fun to feel some of these things, and I hope that you get to experience them soon! But I worry about the big punches and kicks later on! How interesting about vitamin C with bioflavonoids, I didn't know about that. Hopefully staying on those the next time will help you get your BFP! Glad kitty is doing so well!

Old Aug 22nd, 2017, 03:36 AM   8212
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Eh first day was first day. It's a job, really. I certainly did not move to anything exciting, at least so far. I traded a little passion and expertise for balance, so that will take some getting used to. I went to one meeting just to listen and it was so frustrating. Too many cooks in the kitchen. I'm used to working so lean now. We'll see, I'm sure it'll be fine.

But I did have some fun feeling tons of flutters while in my long orientation! I forgot to ask for decaf in my smoothie so the babies were jamming out!

Old Aug 22nd, 2017, 06:21 AM   8213
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Two of the three embryos made it to blast so I'm assuming she will freeze those two until transfer. She had an infection in her vein from the IV. Luckily the plan was to freeze anyway. I'm excited for her.

It'll be OK wish. New friends and more balance will be great.

Old Aug 23rd, 2017, 11:33 AM   8214
Ask4joy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi all! We are starting IVF next month but go figure I'm 8dpo today and got a vvf line on a FRER. I had a few drinks at my friends engagement party on Monday eve and got violently ill and still feel queasy 2 days later so I took a test. Do you see the line? I had to tweak it a bit but it was within the time limit. Obviously I'm terrified with my CP history. I'm only 8dpo and this was with smu.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3199.jpg (11.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3205.jpg (12.1 KB, 12 views)

Old Aug 23rd, 2017, 13:31 PM   8215
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask4joy View Post
Hi all! We are starting IVF next month but go figure I'm 8dpo today and got a vvf line on a FRER. I had a few drinks at my friends engagement party on Monday eve and got violently ill and still feel queasy 2 days later so I took a test. Do you see the line? I had to tweak it a bit but it was within the time limit. Obviously I'm terrified with my CP history. I'm only 8dpo and this was with smu.
I see it on the original one and the tweaked one. Fx for a sticky bean this time!

Old Aug 23rd, 2017, 19:16 PM   8216
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

I see it so wait two days and test again!!

Old Aug 23rd, 2017, 19:48 PM   8217
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Hello all! Hope it is OK to jump in, CD 1 for me.....

Old Aug 23rd, 2017, 22:40 PM   8218
Vonn
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Ask--I can def see the line! Congrats and fx fx it sticks. Like Terri said, test again in a couple days and share.

Wish--congrats on starting the new job! What is the job? I may have missed that, sorry if I did.

AFM--I go for my 6 wk check-up tomorrow. I hope my BP has dropped and I can stop the BP meds. Can't believe it's been 6 wks. Time flies when you are sleep deprived! Haha.

Old Aug 24th, 2017, 03:15 AM   8219
Alleke
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I see it, too, Ask! Woohoo!

Hi, Castaway

Vonn, hooray for 6 weeks! The hardest part should be over now. Relax, sleep, love.

Old Aug 24th, 2017, 05:51 AM   8220
Taurus8484
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Stalking Ask.....fingers crossed

SEO by vBSEO