LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 12th, 2017, 20:28 PM   8401
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Miki - I failed the one hour test significantly. Then, on the three hour test, my one hour draw was still high. I passed the other three draws, though. So, I was good to go. Try not to worry too much about it until you get the three hour results back.

Old Oct 12th, 2017, 21:15 PM   8402
Ask4joy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Update: 16 of our 22 fertilized embryos made it to blasts and were biopsied and frozen today! Feeling very grateful!

Old Oct 13th, 2017, 04:54 AM   8403
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Can't talk long. My four year anniversary was yesterday. Wow!! Seems longer than that but I'm happy we made it another year. We are having a staycation in Baltimore so I have to finish packing for the weekend. Looking forward to being a tourist.

Wish-glad your ribs are ok and the swelling has gone down. Phew! I always say Terry is a nice name (boy or girl. Ha ha). No one ever believes me though.

Ask-sorry about your mom issues. Mental illness is no joke! Read page one when I talk about my mil. I can't remember what I said, but she's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Carib-welcome back!! It's always nice to see old friends. And by old I mean long time. Hee hee. I hope number three comes as easily as number two.

Miki- I'm sure the next test will be fine but it is sad to hear that you have you take the three hour. I can't imagine. Do you know if gummy is a boy or girl? I can't remember.

Vonn-yoohoo?

Have a great weekend everyone. I have to find some clothes to wear!

Old Oct 13th, 2017, 06:54 AM   8404
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Happy anniversary, terri!!! I hope you guys have a blast in Baltimore this weekend. I know you live there but it's fun to explore your own backyard. We don't do it enough here. What are you going to do while in the big city? When we went a few years ago, we did Ft McHenry, the aquarium, walked around the port and there was a visiting catamaran from the US Navy, I think, that was giving tours. That was cool. And the Pats/Ravens game, of course!
Thank you for the name option! That name now reminds me of Ray Donovan - one of his brothers is Terry.

ask - AWESOME!!! Wow, that's so many!! Your baby is in there!! OMG! So what's next?? do you have to wait for the PGS results first or can you start your transfer cycle immediately?

ttc - how are you doing? gearing up for another O soon?

fun plans for the weekend (besides terri)? We don't have 'fun' plans, per se - cleaning and organizing the upstairs, including nursery, for when my family comes into town on Wed. My shower is next weekend so they will be in from Wed-Mon. Our vacuum broke last week so we have to go get a new one of those, we have to hang curtains in the nursery so we can set up a blow up mattress for my nieces in there, and then just get rid of donations and clear the way for baby stuff. I'm so ready to dive on in and get it taken care of.

Old Oct 13th, 2017, 09:14 AM   8405
CaribbeanBaby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I remember when I was last on, I had all day to luxuriously scroll through the site and respond and it was all nice and relaxed. These days I barely get to blink! So I'm sorry if I miss anyone or don't respond.

On an unrelated note, I have a 2 yr old up for sale. Very cheap. Comes with own attitude!

Thanks for the concern over the hurricanes. We were very lucky! I just feel so awful for the devastation to the VI and the rest of the Caribbean. It really hits you very hard when it personally affects you and your family/friends rather than seeing something on the news and thinking oh that would suck and then flicking over the channel. The stories from my friends about them holding their babies in bathtubs while the hurricanes literally ripped the roof off above them.. just unbearable to think about. What Irma didn't destroy, Maria came in and finished. Two Cat 5's in 14 days when people have lost everything.. words cannot describe it really.

Wish - I am in my 2WW, I think?! Who knows when I am due. I have tried tracking the last 3 months but since I had weight loss surgery in February 2016, my cycle has been ridiculous. AF for 3 weeks a month, on and off. I didn't realise it was that bad until I started tracking it! So I am trying to go by the charts but when it's all over the place... who knows. Been cramping for 5 days now but not a witch in sight. We will see. I hope you are having a relatively good pregnancy with two!!

Old Oct 13th, 2017, 09:48 AM   8406
Wish2BMom
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

wow yeah - I cannot even imagine that devastation. how are your friends fairing now?

I 'ed at your 2 yr old for sale!

that's nuts about your cycles! how'd the surgery go? did it work? how much have you lost? Ok, well consider fingers firmly crossed that your cramping means good things!

Old Oct 14th, 2017, 08:19 AM   8407
CaribbeanBaby
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

My friends are still in recovery mode. No electricity other than generators and they ration the supply of diesel to run them... they still have a curfew so the few hours they can get out, it's lining up at the grocery store for a couple of hours and hope they haven't run out of whatever they need!

Weight loss surgery was very successful! Lost over 100 lbs (have gained 15 just through maintenance) so dipped a bit low and trying to find my balance. It isn't for the light hearted! Some people think it's a quick fix but they don't know what they're in for.

The crazy train has got me good and proper! Nausea, slightly sore boobs, the cramping and dull heavy ache... But still BFN! I just wanted a nice casual TTC journey but my body won't let me forget!

I wish it was easy to post photos on here from my phone... although my 2 yr old is a little monster, she's a very cute little monster. Sometimes. When she is sleeping

Old Oct 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM   8408
mikihope
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Wish- Oh, hehe, I didn’t notice that gummy is the size of Gizmo! Thanks, it was quite a blow when I got the results, but I feel better about it now. I was feeling so guilty for not eating well enough for gummy, but looking back, I did try my best to eat right. I’ll just have to see what the 3h test says -- if I have GD or not. Don’t worry about the test, I’m sure it will be uneventful for you, it looks like you at least have your diet under control. Thanks so much for the kind words, I've been feeling so old since I embarked on the TTC journey. You look great too!
It’s great that you have a good relationship with your mother. Yes, give her a giant hug! I guess I can have a nice and civil time with my mom, even though it’s so superficial and filled with her manipulative words. She is a "controlling caregiver", so she actually can come across as very caring. When I was growing up, I had bad asthma, and she was always looking after me. I was very confused, because she would seem so close to me while taking care of me, yet she was emotionally unavailable. And she would throw me off and make me feel bad by saying things like, "You’re lucky that we haven’t disowned you"€ This was because I preferred to daydream or read books rather than be forced to study. Anyway, when I feel guilty that I’m not closer to her, I have to remind myself of her hidden and not-so-charming side.

Ask- Wow, that’s a lot of frozen blasts! I’m so happy for you, your THB is in there!

TTC- Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the glucose tests. I’m sorry you had to go through the 3 hour test too. You’re right, I’ll just see how I fare with the 3 hour test. I’m trying to come to terms with having GD, in case I do have it.

Terri- Happy anniversary! A staycation sound fabulous. I bet you’ll have such a good time! Yeah, the 3 hour test is such a drag. Oh, gummy is a boy. He’s very squirmy of late!

Carribean- I’m so sorry you and your family and friends are experiencing such loss and devastation from the hurricanes. Good luck in your TWW, I hope the cramps mean something good!

Oh yes, Vonn and MsR... how are you and your little ones faring?

AFM- Just trying to relax and not stress about the upcoming glucose test on Monday morning. The air quality here in the Bay Area has been atrocious for the past few days from the fires up north. I constantly smell burning in my home and in the building at work. I really hope that gummy is not affected by it.

Old Oct 15th, 2017, 17:00 PM   8409
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Pos OPK last night into this morning! Almost on to the TWW!

Old Oct 15th, 2017, 17:50 PM   8410
Ask4joy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thanks Wish & Miki! I’m back on birth control while we wait for the PGS results then they will start prepping me for my FET cycle!

Miki - good luck with the test tomorrow! Whatever happens, your docs will support you and help you maintain a healthy pregnancy!

So last night I had a 27 year old little shit tell me that 35 is too old to have a baby and my ovaries are all dried up by now when he asked if I had kids and I said we’re working on it. I slapped him. Oops. I didn’t bother to inform him that I actually have 16 embabies. Sorry but not sorry.

Terri - hope you had a nice staycation! Happy anniversary!

Carribean - welcome back to the joys of symptom spotting! Hoping they are good signs for you! Wouldn’t that be great!

TTC - happy bding!

SEO by vBSEO