LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 11th, 2018, 12:48 PM   8821
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Rain - yayforpotty training improvements!

AFM - massive temp spike at 6 DPO. I know fertility friend looks for shifts at or after 7 DPO. So, itís kind of weird.

Old Feb 14th, 2018, 04:58 AM   8822
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Happy birthday Bella!

Happy Valentine's Day, ladies!!

Old Feb 14th, 2018, 05:13 AM   8823
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Happy birthday to my sweet girl, Bellamy Hope! We will be having a birthday bash on Sunday. 🎉🎈💗

On another note, does anyone else see anything here? Iím 9 DPO.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 189EF73D-E93D-404E-813E-6874918C9F98.jpg (30.8 KB, 17 views)

Old Feb 15th, 2018, 04:40 AM   8824
Wish2BMom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Miki - you sound wonderful and like youíve rebounded!! Iím so beyond happy for you that you found the support you need!! What you said about inefficient nurser is kinda ringing true for me right now I think. Iíve decided to just do formula all night for both boys with a few pumping sessions as well to stock up for M the following day. And then just BF T all day. Well T is either not getting enough at a time or is lazy about it and not taking enough and is not sleeping long stretches now. I canít tell. Its 5:33am and Iíve had about 2 hrs of sleep total since 11:30 bc I have to keep getting up for him. Iíve moved is to the living room with him next to me sorta cosleeping in the RnP. Weíll see how this works. He looks wide awake though!!
Other than these sleeping woes (I hear DH with M upstairs right now...) everything is still pretty darn awesome. They are changing so much already, growing out of NB clothes, facial expressions and eye contact galore, starting to hold up heads. We love it!

Rain - thatís awesome for little pink potty training herself!! That must be a load off.
I didnít care for JTís halftime show, I thought it was forgettable. Though it has to be hard to carry that alone. The Prince part was cool. And yeah, Iím watching some of the Olympics during the late night feeds. I think that kid was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night - he seems like a cool little egg. I watched Schiffer get gold in W Giant Slolam last night, and the carnage of the snowboarding races. They are all insane people going so fast down an icy mountain!!

TTC - I donít see anything but I hope itís there IRL. good luck! And Iím sorry about your DDís turn of events. Weíve all been there...

Old Feb 15th, 2018, 16:30 PM   8825
Rainshiny
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Ttc- I kinda thought I saw something but couldnít say definitively. Fx fx...!

Wish- I didnít think that much about the halftime show I guess- turned off my brain and enjoyed the throwback tunes. Made me feel old cause heís been around so long! True, the performance was not remarkable.

I think I like the sports with jumps more than the ones that go really really fast- altho itís fun to watch for a couple rounds. Makes me hope we get more snow this year so we can play in it! They love the sled (but hate having cold hands ).

Maybe t is going through a growth spurt or about to reorganize his brain to a better sleep schedule!! Maybe heís pumping up your supply and will be satisfied tomorrow. Do u have a schedule at all yet? I guess they still sleep like all the time!

Old Feb 16th, 2018, 16:37 PM   8826
eemma37
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi all

What a great thread. My name is Emma Iím 37 from England,UK. DH and I are ttc #2 Iím on cycle 4 currently 11dpo all sorts of crazy symptoms lots of BFNís but holding out hoping AF doesnít arrive.

Ps my MIL is also driving me crazy ! 😬😂

Good luck to everyone on here x

Old Feb 16th, 2018, 17:22 PM   8827
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Welcome eemma!

Update . . . 11 dpo. Was sure I was out after a bfn this morning on my last IC. Planned to stop my progesterone tonight or tomorrow night. So, I got some first signals just to double check. Hereís what I ended up with. Very faint. But itís there.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 133803FB-B92A-4616-96E1-AEA3806D1FC7.jpg (26.1 KB, 12 views)

Old Feb 16th, 2018, 17:49 PM   8828
Ask4joy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Welcome Emma! FX for you this month!

TTC - I see it! Did it show up in the time limit? I once had my DH pee on a First Signal and an evap line showed up about 20 mins later so I only trust them within the time limit! Can you get your hands on a FRER? FX it’s the real deal!!!

Old Feb 16th, 2018, 18:10 PM   8829
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask4joy View Post
Welcome Emma! FX for you this month!

TTC - I see it! Did it show up in the time limit? I once had my DH pee on a First Signal and an evap line showed up about 20 mins later so I only trust them within the time limit! Can you get your hands on a FRER? FX itís the real deal!!!
I wasnít 100% positive it was within the time limit. So, I took a second with no hold and a dilute sample and still got a faint line! Check in for the FRER update tomorrow.

Old Feb 16th, 2018, 20:52 PM   8830
Ask4joy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yay! That’s definitely promising!!

SEO by vBSEO