Berri
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Sorry August

Old Sep 21st, 2015, 15:51 PM   53
MeganS0326
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a nice September. FX for everyone who is still in the hunt for a BFP this month. We were watching my nephew for a few days and everyone was sick in my household during my fertile window so I'm not sure if I'm going to bother testing at all this month. I think I will just wait for AF and hope for better luck in October. I love Halloween so much so maybe I'lll be lucky and get a Halloween surprise.

FX FX FX

Old Sep 21st, 2015, 17:53 PM   54
Berri
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

AF was due yesterday. I tested yesterday. BFN. Still no sign of AF but have a feeling it's just going to be a longer cycle (can go up to 38 days) rather than a BFP. See you in October Megan

Old Sep 21st, 2015, 18:08 PM   55
MeganS0326
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Beri. I have my fingers crossed that you get a late BFP!! Stay away AF!!

Old Sep 22nd, 2015, 02:38 AM   56
dimmu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I'm having a really messed up cycle at the moment. Thought I O'd cd18 as there were enough signs, in particular ewcm, just less than usual. Fast forward two weeks, BFN and no AF, ewcm had been back on and off, alternating with wet cm throughout.

My usual cycle is 29-31 days and saturday was cd 36. I thought maybe I was having an anovulatory cycle or something. I had ordered some pregnancy and OPK tests online and they arrived so did one each just to see how they work. Got a BFN of course, but to my surprise OPK gave a strong positive so looked like I was about to ovulate cd 37-38! DH was poorly and not up for any BD, but managed to do it once Sunday morning and I think I ovulated later that day. Had some unusual sensations such as sore nipples which I don't usually get with O. Just all sorts of weirdness going on with this cycle.

So here we are, two TWWs back to back. Not ideal but just glad I happened to do the OPK test, that was pure luck. Unfortunately we only BD'ed that one time but guess it's better than nothing.

Fingers crossed to everyone still in the game!

Old Sep 24th, 2015, 18:51 PM   57
Berri
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

So I'm on cd35 had a very vivid dream last night I was pregnant. Too scared to test... Waiting til cd39 (longest cycle 38 days usually). Talk me in off the ledge please ladies and take my mind off it!!!

Old Sep 28th, 2015, 11:32 AM   58
sophiegirl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hey! This is my first post ever but I am wondering if any of you ladies are still in it for September? This is my 4th month TTC after Mirena in for almost 2 years. I have a very regular 30 day cycle, the first day of which was August 30. I ovulated on 9/17 and am waiting on AF who is due tomorrow. The funny thing about this month is that I have had barely any symptoms whatsoever. I have had no PMS and my face is clearer than it's ever been. Whats going on? Can anyone relate?

Old Sep 29th, 2015, 08:07 AM   59
MeganS0326
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I'm still hanging on Sophiegirl but just barely. 12dpo today and nothing but BFN's so far. Also, massive temp nosedive this am. Pretty much waiting for AF to show her face today or tomorrow. When are you testing??

Old Sep 29th, 2015, 17:42 PM   60
Berri
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Well on the last day of September we are really pushing this thread to the limit aren't we?! Megan I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP, same for you Sophie.

As for me I am now on cd40 - 2 days longer than my longest cycle since before I was pregnant with DS1. BFP 2 days ago, haven't tested today. Thought AF might have been coming last night but still nothing....

SEO by vBSEO