LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 7th, 2015, 04:00 AM   21
lunamoona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Invivo rant away, this is the right place for it TTC can be a very hard and lonely journey for some of us.

Sunshine you've got a good list of supplements, from what I've read DHEA has something to do with keeping cells younger, we naturally have it when we are in our 20's but it drops off quite sharply when in our 30's. I think I will do a bit of research on caffeine, can't remember if I gave it up TTC but definitely did when I was pregnant. Gosh, TTC should come from love shouldn't it, not these wacky chemistry experiments we do with our bodies, lol. Oh well.

Hi wish4 I'm only going the natural way too but going to take supplements and try to eat healthy and exercise, bleugh!

Oasis, sending lots of sticky thoughts you are well overdue for a happy ever after

Old Sep 7th, 2015, 04:02 AM   22
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Thanks Luna I'm still having 2/3 cups of tea a day but I have given up coke now, my guilty pleasure xxx

Old Sep 7th, 2015, 05:52 AM   23
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Ok so now as well as sore my boobs are burning on the front, if this is bad pmt it's really bad pmt!! I wish I had some tests xx

Old Sep 7th, 2015, 08:31 AM   24
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Sounds promising, Becks -- what DPO are you at now? I hope you've rushed out and you've got a FRER ready to go tomorrow morning. We'll all be waiting impatiently to hear how it comes out.

Me, I'm 5dpo and this morning I had a huge patch of EWCM (although I'm sure that I O last week). I'm hoping it's a good sign. The 2ww turns me into a lunatic every month, where I read far too much into every little thing.

I'm Tara, by the way. I've bumped into you on a couple of different threads and we were pregnant at the same time in April.

Old Sep 7th, 2015, 08:39 AM   25
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I think I'm about 7/8 dpo, I've just had yellow cm after going to the loo which I only normally get a few days before af but I did get it for 5 days before my bfp with my 12 week loss, tbh I think I've just got really bad pmt my diet this last month has been shameful, all sugar and that always gives me bad pmt. I don't use frer and only get good lines with aft wee lol but I will try and test again if I manage to get a test, I've given up buying dear ones! Xxx ah yes Tara that's it! Xx

Old Sep 7th, 2015, 08:40 AM   26
Wish4another1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Good Monday Morning ladies...

Oasis - I have been attempting to loose 15-20 lbs this year (since Jan) I have lost between 10-12 lbs depending on the day but in reality I have probably lost closer to 50lbs between losing then gaining - its frustrating- I wish I could give you some of the tests I have here at the house... FX your symptoms are the sticky baby kind and not PMT...
Sending love and hugs for your losses

lunamoona - I broke down and bought a multi-vitamin yesterday at the store - so I am alteast going to give that a go... and I am in the military here so I tend to exercise (not the last month or so due to LAP) but I don't eat the best... so vitamins can't hurt

Sunshine - I have been following your story on another thread (just stalking never posting there) and my heart definitely goes out to you I am hoping soon your will keep a sticky bean!! looking forward to supporting you (and the other ladies) on this thread!!!

invivo - I have taken DHEA for several months in 2014... I believe I got a few hot flashes out of it... but my hair didn't fall out (supposedly a side affect) or anything like that... but I have read alot about it and for us "seasoned" ladies it is really supposed to energize cell production and that helps our eggies - even some suggest eggs can be generated - which is controversial because most say you are born with the amount of eggs you are have and nothing can change that... anyway... I tried it... I didn't get PG but we have a myriad of fertility challenges - I don't fault the DHEA
and I see that you have two teen daughters been there - i didn't think it was as terrible as everyone told me it would be...

peanut - I love your attitude - divine timing - how true that statement is.. HOH (holding out hope) for you

spryals - thanks for the encouragement - I took Coq10 also but as ubinquol (however you spell it) for a year probably... again I didn't notice any side affects - but its supposed to work on cells right?? so who would!!! good luck to you on your journey to number 1!!!

I think I got everyone!! Its a long weekend here for me - so I am trying really hard to get my bedroom cleaned - my DH and I bought a house on 20 acres ( my profile pic is my back yard) in April and I still have BOXES!!!
I do have OPK's to use - but I figured I would wait till I have a proper AF before busting them out - I use wondfo's - I do better just looking at lines than the circles... I am not sure I can muster the energy to get all those TTC supplements again... i am sure that sounds terrible to some of you guys... but I think I have PTSD over pills!!! haha... anyway first things first I must have a cycle after 8 months on BCP's continuously and a LAP... I must be patient as my bodies heals and figures stuff out!!!

Old Sep 7th, 2015, 08:53 AM   27
Sunshine14
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Haha you are so right Luna it is like a chemistry experiment! I think from what you and InVivo said I will avoid the DHEA and just stick to the supplements that I'm rattling from at the moment. I think I'm on the right track as I did get a heartbeat with the last little one and I just need to get out walking and think about cutting out caffeine and alcohol completely! It's so hard though as there is such a strong instinct to comfort eat after a mc ..... let me know if you find out anything about caffeine and ttc hun? - everything I have read seems to say that you should limit consumption because they don't know enough. I think I need to go cold turkey with it all no caffeine, no sugar, no alcohol and see if that helps but it's so hard .....

Becks can you get any more tests hun? It's very early days so you could get a good bfp yet x

How is everyone else doing? InVivo, Wish4, Spyrals & Peanut?

Old Sep 7th, 2015, 09:04 AM   28
Sunshine14
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Wish4 I just saw your message thanks for the good vibes I need all the positive karma I can get!! 20 acres sounds fab but lots of grass cutting hey? Lol. Hope the multivitamins help hun and congratulations on all that weight loss that is a huge amount xxx after mc I have a stone to get off sigh

Tara good to meet u I am Carmel x you and Becks are kind of cycling together this month - do you test early hun or wait for af?

Becks u have to get a test hun and put us out of our misery lol

Old Sep 8th, 2015, 07:19 AM   29
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Anything doing today, Becks?

I don't use FRER either. I had a horrible false positive a few years back that put me off them for life. I usually stick with digis. They have the double benefit of not letting me test too early and also giving a clear pregnant or not pregnant. I don't like the person I become when I'm squinting at ghost lines.

Wish4, I'm really jealous of your back yard! I'm enjoying having teen daughters too -- I've got good girls and there's no drama with either of them. I didn't have any unpleasant symptoms with the DHEA either (deep voice, hair on my face, hair falling out!!), just the disruption in my cycle. I've read that it's not recommended for sufferers of PCOS, and though I've never been diagnosed with that I do think it threw my hormones for a loop.

Carmel, I tend to be a medium tester . I usually test around 12dpo -- not too early because I hate those BFNs but I can't usually wait for either. I'll probably test next Monday, which is 12dpo. I think you're on the right track because you're getting pregnant and seeing that heartbeat, it's so hard to get to that stage and still have to worry. Are you expecting to O soon?

Old Sep 8th, 2015, 08:22 AM   30
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish4another1 View Post
Good Monday Morning ladies...

Oasis - I have been attempting to loose 15-20 lbs this year (since Jan) I have lost between 10-12 lbs depending on the day but in reality I have probably lost closer to 50lbs between losing then gaining - its frustrating- I wish I could give you some of the tests I have here at the house... FX your symptoms are the sticky baby kind and not PMT...
Sending love and hugs for your losses

lunamoona - I broke down and bought a multi-vitamin yesterday at the store - so I am alteast going to give that a go... and I am in the military here so I tend to exercise (not the last month or so due to LAP) but I don't eat the best... so vitamins can't hurt

Sunshine - I have been following your story on another thread (just stalking never posting there) and my heart definitely goes out to you I am hoping soon your will keep a sticky bean!! looking forward to supporting you (and the other ladies) on this thread!!!

invivo - I have taken DHEA for several months in 2014... I believe I got a few hot flashes out of it... but my hair didn't fall out (supposedly a side affect) or anything like that... but I have read alot about it and for us "seasoned" ladies it is really supposed to energize cell production and that helps our eggies - even some suggest eggs can be generated - which is controversial because most say you are born with the amount of eggs you are have and nothing can change that... anyway... I tried it... I didn't get PG but we have a myriad of fertility challenges - I don't fault the DHEA
and I see that you have two teen daughters been there - i didn't think it was as terrible as everyone told me it would be...

peanut - I love your attitude - divine timing - how true that statement is.. HOH (holding out hope) for you

spryals - thanks for the encouragement - I took Coq10 also but as ubinquol (however you spell it) for a year probably... again I didn't notice any side affects - but its supposed to work on cells right?? so who would!!! good luck to you on your journey to number 1!!!

I think I got everyone!! Its a long weekend here for me - so I am trying really hard to get my bedroom cleaned - my DH and I bought a house on 20 acres ( my profile pic is my back yard) in April and I still have BOXES!!!
I do have OPK's to use - but I figured I would wait till I have a proper AF before busting them out - I use wondfo's - I do better just looking at lines than the circles... I am not sure I can muster the energy to get all those TTC supplements again... i am sure that sounds terrible to some of you guys... but I think I have PTSD over pills!!! haha... anyway first things first I must have a cycle after 8 months on BCP's continuously and a LAP... I must be patient as my bodies heals and figures stuff out!!!
Aw thank you I'm pretty sure it's just bad pmt though I really, really need to get back on the diet but it's so hard once you fall off the wagon! So wishing I had some tests, I did go to Asda yest but they stopped doing the ones I have always bought (2 for a pound) and just had the dear ones which I refuse to buy as it's too early and I've spent a fortune on tests this last 3 years lol. So I must suffer not knowing! The cramping continues today but no more spotting, I really think it's just a dodgy cycle thanks to all the crap I've eaten! I take b6 but I can't be bothered with anything else it's all so dear, been on prenatals for 3 years now! Xxx

SEO by vBSEO