LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8th, 2015, 08:23 AM   31
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by InVivoVeritas View Post
Anything doing today, Becks?

I don't use FRER either. I had a horrible false positive a few years back that put me off them for life. I usually stick with digis. They have the double benefit of not letting me test too early and also giving a clear pregnant or not pregnant. I don't like the person I become when I'm squinting at ghost lines.

Wish4, I'm really jealous of your back yard! I'm enjoying having teen daughters too -- I've got good girls and there's no drama with either of them. I didn't have any unpleasant symptoms with the DHEA either (deep voice, hair on my face, hair falling out!!), just the disruption in my cycle. I've read that it's not recommended for sufferers of PCOS, and though I've never been diagnosed with that I do think it threw my hormones for a loop.

Carmel, I tend to be a medium tester . I usually test around 12dpo -- not too early because I hate those BFNs but I can't usually wait for either. I'll probably test next Monday, which is 12dpo. I think you're on the right track because you're getting pregnant and seeing that heartbeat, it's so hard to get to that stage and still have to worry. Are you expecting to O soon?
Nope lol still going mad and testless lol! Xxx

Old Sep 8th, 2015, 16:32 PM   32
Sunshine14
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Becks I hope ur ok hun xxx let us know whenever u do get to test hun xxx

Tara I've been doing pg tests and expecting to get a negative at 10iu tomorrow. I started my first Opk yesterday and was negative. I don't tend to O though after mc so not holding out much hope until af appears! How are you hun?

I have a scan tomorrow to check mc complete and then have to go into work for first time after mc. I'm dreading both. I want tomorrow over already.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 00:25 AM   33
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Carmel, thinking of you today. I hate those confirmation scans, I find that they really rub in the loss. Sending good thoughts and hoping today is a quick day and that you can put it behind you as painlessly as possible.

Becks, how are things looking today? I have a very good feeling for you this month. I tend to get that thick, what I call "periodish" CM in pregnancy cycles too, so that's a really hopeful sign. When are you expecting your tests to come?!

Me, I'm 7dpo and the 2ww madness has officially begun. Before my April loss I could count on my sore BBs to kick off about 4dpo and start to ease off around 7dpo. If they stayed sore for longer it was a reliably good sign for me. Now, though, they stay sore throughout getting my hopes up each cycle.

I really don't think I caught the egg this month. I'm just not feeling it.

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 03:38 AM   34
lunamoona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Morning ladies, forgot to mention my name is Mel!

Oasis have you tested yet, I'm remembering now how obsessed I was with POAS, guess I have all that to come.

Thinking of you Sunshine, a tough day for you but you will get through it

Invivo sending lots of positivity your way, the cycle before my last pregnancy I had every symptom going but a BFN The next month I didn't have a single one and only tested because I was annoyed AF was late and I wanted to get it out of the way quick so I could get on with my next attempt. I was shocked to say the least. My body just doesn't seem to be on the same page as my mind

I've decided to start temp checking again after my missed period. I'm on cycle day 44!, never happened to me before, I was 36.15 which has always been a pre Ov temp for me. I was going to use my CBFM again but just seen they around 30 for 20 sticks, 3 years ago they were only 15. I've ordered some IC's instead. I'd rather invest my limited funds on supplements.

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 09:17 AM   35
Sunshine14
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Tara and Mel x I went for scan and they kept me waiting for 2 hours and then when they scanned me said I have a 2cm piece of retained placenta inside - great hey! I suppose at least I know what is going on ...... They said to watch out for infection and if it doesn't come out or I don't get af by 6 weeks I have to go back again. I'm praying it comes out .... it's a shame as we got back to dtd last night. Although I have to say dtd for fun rather than baby making for a while sounds cool xxx

Mel I swear by the cheap ics hun costs a bl**dy fortune for cb stuff! Sorry to hear about 44 day cycle hun. Any sign if it coming to an end?

Hope u did catch a good egg Tara xxx when will u test hun?

Becks hope you're ok hun.

Peanut and Spyrals how u both doing?

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 01:17 AM   36
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Sunshine, I'm really sorry to hear about that last piece of retained placenta. On the plus side, though, it might give you a forced holiday from TTC. I suggest you relax and enjoy all of that DTD for fun!

Mel, good to meet you! Any sign of turning up? My body is on a different page from my mind too -- if they were singing together I'd already have my keeping baby by now. I don't use IC OPKs, mainly because I struggle to interpret them and it causes me a lot of stress. For those less insane than me I think they're fantastic.

I'm ticking away in that 2WW limbo. I'm 8dpo today and planning to test on Monday, when I'll be 12dpo. So far I've had all sorts of promising signs, but then again I do every month

Becks, anything doing yet?

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 05:07 AM   37
lunamoona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Today is cycle day 45 for me, I've had lots of twinges over the last 2 weeks like my body knows it should have but, meh can't be bothered

I bought a book off amazon called It Starts With the Egg by Rebecca Felt, a micro biologist who had fertility issues. Lots of info on what supplements to take and references to all the research and clinical trials.

Based on this I have ordered:-

Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vit E
Pre conception Multi Vit and Min
Co Q10 ubiquinol
5 mg Folic Acid
DHEA micronized

I will also be using from other research:-

Vit B6 to combat short luteal phase of 9 days (although it didn't stop me getting pregnant)

Soy Isoflavins and Cassava to try and stimulate hyperovulation, I'm not specifically looking for twins, just want to double my chances each month.

PreSeed to help with CM

Soft Cups as last time they worked on my second cycle trying.

Well that's it, will start TTC in December, gonna give it my all for a year and then reassess.

Invivo good luck on Monday hope those promising signs lead to a BFP.

Sunshine, bad luck on the retained placenta, hope it comes out soon so you can have a fresh start

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 09:55 AM   38
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hey all, af came 4 days early yest I'm sure those ics were positive at the weekend there were just too many to be all evaps, ah well. We are away this weekend then it's back on the diet when I return, eating rubbish has totally messed with my cycle as well as making me put on weight! So that's it back on the wagon I go lol. Hope everyone is ok xxx

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 09:59 AM   39
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by InVivoVeritas View Post
Carmel, thinking of you today. I hate those confirmation scans, I find that they really rub in the loss. Sending good thoughts and hoping today is a quick day and that you can put it behind you as painlessly as possible.

Becks, how are things looking today? I have a very good feeling for you this month. I tend to get that thick, what I call "periodish" CM in pregnancy cycles too, so that's a really hopeful sign. When are you expecting your tests to come?!

Me, I'm 7dpo and the 2ww madness has officially begun. Before my April loss I could count on my sore BBs to kick off about 4dpo and start to ease off around 7dpo. If they stayed sore for longer it was a reliably good sign for me. Now, though, they stay sore throughout getting my hopes up each cycle.

I really don't think I caught the egg this month. I'm just not feeling it.
Im out hunni but oh well I'm exactly the same if my boobs stay sore past 8/9 dpo it's usually a good sign for me too, they hurt right up til today but I had too many positive tests at the weekend to all be evaps, I've decided (Carmel's (sunshine) ) advice to stop testing so early. In future if I make it to 12 dpo I will test then, least that way I won't know about the cp's. Good luck Hun hope you get that bfp!! Xx

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 10:05 AM   40
Oasis717
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine14 View Post
Thanks Tara and Mel x I went for scan and they kept me waiting for 2 hours and then when they scanned me said I have a 2cm piece of retained placenta inside - great hey! I suppose at least I know what is going on ...... They said to watch out for infection and if it doesn't come out or I don't get af by 6 weeks I have to go back again. I'm praying it comes out .... it's a shame as we got back to dtd last night. Although I have to say dtd for fun rather than baby making for a while sounds cool xxx

Mel I swear by the cheap ics hun costs a bl**dy fortune for cb stuff! Sorry to hear about 44 day cycle hun. Any sign if it coming to an end?

Hope u did catch a good egg Tara xxx when will u test hun?

Becks hope you're ok hun.

Peanut and Spyrals how u both doing?
This happened to me with my blighted ovum back in 2012, it was 1.8 cm and they told me it would come away on its own which it did but it did take quite a while, hope you don't have to wait long and it goes quickly love xxxx

SEO by vBSEO