LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 10th, 2015, 11:08 AM   41
lunamoona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis717 View Post
Hey all, af came 4 days early yest I'm sure those ics were positive at the weekend there were just too many to be all evaps, ah well. We are away this weekend then it's back on the diet when I return, eating rubbish has totally messed with my cycle as well as making me put on weight! So that's it back on the wagon I go lol. Hope everyone is ok xxx
So sorry onwards and upwards eh? At least AF came early so it's not as long till your next cycle.

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 14:19 PM   42
peanutpup
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Ladies

Sorry didn't mean to post before and then leave you ....just been so busy with everything this month....trying to keep from drowning and going completely insane.....I am finding it challenging to remain positive....my SIL just had a baby last week and my niece is due any day now.... so as we all do from time to time....I am feeling a bit sorry for myself this week but no worries I shall pick myself up and move forward once again.

I am starting a beginner yoga class tonight with DD.....have mixed emotions with this as I tend to be uncomfortable with anything new but think it will be good for me

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 14:34 PM   43
peanutpup
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine14 View Post
Thanks Tara and Mel x I went for scan and they kept me waiting for 2 hours and then when they scanned me said I have a 2cm piece of retained placenta inside - great hey! I suppose at least I know what is going on ...... They said to watch out for infection and if it doesn't come out or I don't get af by 6 weeks I have to go back again. I'm praying it comes out .... it's a shame as we got back to dtd last night. Although I have to say dtd for fun rather than baby making for a while sounds cool xxx

Mel I swear by the cheap ics hun costs a bl**dy fortune for cb stuff! Sorry to hear about 44 day cycle hun. Any sign if it coming to an end?

Hope u did catch a good egg Tara xxx when will u test hun?

Becks hope you're ok hun.

Peanut and Spyrals how u both doing?
I am well--thank you for asking!!

Sorry Sunshine you have to go through this...really hope it moves along quickly! We truly learn to be so resilient when TTC.

When I had my MC at 12 weeks I had a scan to make sure it was complete and the DR looked at scan image and actually asked me if I knew for fact if I was pregnant I said yes I just went through 2 days of mc (I was 44 at the time) and she wanted me to get bw to check for HCG to see if I even was.....really??? I was speechless.....I was 12 weeks!!....needless to say the mc was complete the next day and I felt like maybe you need a picture to prove but that was the anger and hurt talking.....her words really went deep but I have learned to forgive as carrying around anger only hurts me more.

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 14:42 PM   44
peanutpup
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Oasis sorry AF got you.....I know all too well the bitter disappointment when you have all the same symptoms of previous pregnancies and you are determined to not get your hopes up but somehow "hope" worms it way into your heart and then you think "maybe??" ......and bam she shows up 6 days early....wtf?? But alas hope is what we all must have despite the rollercoaster she has us on

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 15:05 PM   45
peanutpup
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I am going the natural route so if it doesn't happen that way then it is the end of a dream to add a second child. I am taking the following supplements to help things along:

multi vit
CoQ10 600mg
Vit D3 4000-6000mg
Omega 3
folic acid 1 mg
B50 complex
probiotic
wheatgrass
vit c 500mg

I have about 20lbs to release so need to start working on me this month

I do not test anymore.....opk's or hpt's.....wasting too much money and just cannot take the heartache anymore.....I just listen to my body when it feels like the right time to BD and will only test if "she" is over a week late.....I have been on this rollercoaster far too long and have thought about giving up so many times but the little voice in my heart refuses to let me.....so I trudge along every month....ever hopeful but doing all in my power to remain neutral......I have been on the obsessive side and cannot go back as for me that was not living......it turned me into someone I did not recognize......over the last year I have finally found me again.....I still get sad on AF day but I shake it off and move forward as there are so many things to be thankful for

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 18:07 PM   46
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, Becks. Those cycles are the most difficult, when you're sure that you've done it but shows up early to ruin everything. I've stopped testing early too, it just took too much out of me.

Mel, sounds like you're completely on top of your supplements. Your body has no excuse for not presenting you with that keeping baby! Hopefully will turn up soon so you can get started.

Peanut, good to have you back. I've had the same experience, an EPU asking me if I was sure I'd ever been pregnant. That's tough to hear, especially when you've walked into the scan room hoping against hope to see a little heart beating. In my case hCG was still pretty high so I was "vindicated", but they could all do with a little sensitivity training.

Hope everybody else is doing well. Carmel, how are you holding up back at work?

Old Sep 11th, 2015, 05:02 AM   47
lunamoona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Peanut glad to see you back It's so much harder when you are surrounded by fertile people isn't it? Someone in my family had 2 children while I was trying to conceive my first, she's my age too. It didn't help that she's a very rude person as well, had to give myself a good talking to about it as I was feeling very bitter inside.

I took an OPK today and it looked very close to positive. If AF had turned up this cycle I would be ovulating around now. If my body decides to get back on track I will be due AF in about 10 days. Time will tell

Hope you are all well

Old Sep 12th, 2015, 07:32 AM   48
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Mel, does that mean you're starting your 2ww? Missing AF doesn't have to mean that you miss this O too -- you could be starting to bake your next little bean right now.

Me I'm 10dpo and BFN today. I know it's early but it was a Superdrug test and they're even more sensitive than FRERs. I'm resigned to the idea that this cycle's a bust for me.

Old Sep 12th, 2015, 10:24 AM   49
Sunshine14
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hey ladies hope you're all having a good weekend xxx

Tara sorry to hear you got a bfn there is still time to get a positive though hun as it's still early xxx fingers crossed for you hun

Peanut how was the yoga hun? Yoga is great for getting the blood flowing - you should ask them for some poses to help get blood to uterus you never know it might help xxx

Mel hope the big O happened hun xxx did you manage to get some bding in around that time? Just to let you know I've used soy isoflavones for the reasons you mention - 2 of my bfps last year were as a result of that the first was a cp and the second was a mmc. With the second I did a pregnyl trigger that my friend who was doing IVF gave me. I have one trigger that she gave me left in the fridge and will have to do it pretty soon as it goes out of date end November! I better get my cycle back before then lol. What is the cassava and where do you get it from hun?

Becks hope ur managing to enjoy ur time away hun xxx

I had a dramatic week. Had the scan Weds then Thursday my OH got really sick with chest pains, vomiting and he got so dehydrated that I had to take him to A & E. Nightmare and I could only stay with him til 11pm as had to get back for kiddies. Then they discharged him at 4am (!) They sent him out having been very ill and he had to get back on his own bless him. My boss gave me compassionate leave yesterday and let me work from home Weds pm and most of Thursday so I only went back to work for 2 hours Thursday -- it was a relief to go back in though as I had been dreading it but it was fine.

Hi to Wish4 hope ur ok xx

Old Sep 13th, 2015, 04:25 AM   50
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Carmel, you poor thing -- what a rotten week!!

It's ridiculous how they discharge very sick people in the middle of the night when they have nobody with them. Glad your OH made it home, but that really wasn't fair.

I'm glad that your boss is being so resaonable and that being back at work wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Now onwards and upwards.

Me, I had a BFN again today at 11dpo. That agrees with what I'm feeling -- I'm sure that I'm out this month. Just waiting for to show up now, then to next month.

SEO by vBSEO