LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 13th, 2015, 06:56 AM   51
lunamoona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Sunshine what an awful week you've had It's insane to discharge someone in the middle of the night, what were they thinking?

Invivo you are never out until the shows but of course the 2WW is just torture isn't it? If it doesn't happen this month then you are just one step closer to that golden egg.

I won't be TTC until December, hopefully my cycles will be normal by then, I'm having lots of close to positive OPK, lots of cramping but my temps definitely show I have not ovulated Roll on AF.

Peanut hope your ok

Old Sep 13th, 2015, 13:55 PM   52
Wish4another1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

girls I am still here reading along - but I am traveling for work (in Nashville till tomorrow then on to Little Rock) and I do not like updating from my phone as much as on a computer... Hoping I can get a proper catch up tomorrow once I get settled in Little Rock.

Ok I have made it to Little Rock and my computer is working so here we go!! My real name is Rachelle - although I have often wondered if I could change it to Wish - sounds much more hopeful

sunshine (Carmel) - I agree who discharges someone in the middle of the night and leaves them to find there way home??? that sounds crazy... I hope next week is better for you dear....

invivo (Tara?) - I am sorry about your BFN - I dislike waiting for the witch to show... but I hope she doesn't and you get a surprise

luna (Mel)- hoping for AF for you too - just so you can move on!! hope she doesn't take too long...

Peanut - I too hope you are doing ok... I am all natural too...

Oasis - sorry about the

I hope I got everyone - but if I didn't it wasn't on purpose
The witch showed up Thursday and is still lingering today... ugh... just go away already... Ill be here till Friday then home... so not much happening with me. I forgot my vitamins I really need to get back to a schedule!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

Old Sep 15th, 2015, 07:00 AM   53
lunamoona
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Morning ladies, hope you are all well.

Nothing much happening for me I think I have a positive OPK today but have not used them before so not entirely sure It's cycle day 50 today, just need this wackiness to end

Old Sep 15th, 2015, 09:22 AM   54
InVivoVeritas
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Mel, we're delighted to count down to December with you. In fact, that's my own deadline for taking my foot off the TTC pedal and grabbing back my emotional equilibrium before considering IVF. Let's hope it's a good month for both of us.

Rachelle, hopefully you're travelling for fun, or at least enjoying being on the move. I hate that . She showed up here today, exactly on schedule, though I was pretty sure she was on her way. Even so, it's never good to have her turn up as a reminder that another cycle's a bust.

Onwards to next cycle.

Old Sep 15th, 2015, 10:38 AM   55
Justme43
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine14 View Post
I am 44 in October and feel like time is running out and I'm on the final stage of my ttc journey. I was hoping there might be some buddies around to chat with?

I have some hope left as we have been ttc for two years now and with my miscarriage that ended recently I saw a hb and it was the farthest we have gotten in 2 years so maybe the next one might be my sticky healthy bean!? I am taking coq10 to try to improve egg quality.

Thanks for reading x
Hello ladies,

I am 43 and recently miscarried my first baby. It's been nearly 3 weeks since my D&C and I am waiting to try again.

This would have been my first baby so at 43 it was a complete surprise, a welcomed one that ended in heartbreak. So I am hoping and praying that when the time comes that I will have a healthy pregnancy.

Still waiting for my first cycle then we'll stop taking precautions and simply let fate take over.

Nice to meet you ladies and I look forward to our journey together. Most importantly, I look forward to many many pregnancy related news.

Old Sep 15th, 2015, 10:46 AM   56
Justme43
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyrals View Post
Hi ladies, I am 35 myself and TTC#1 but just wanted to give a word of encouragement as my mom had a baby at 48 naturally. She and her dh had 10 cycles of unsuccessful IVF before they gave up on it. A year later she conceived on her own. I'm not sure if IVF had anything to do with it but there you have it. I've got an 8 yo brother now
My dh is 45 and we've tried for 3 cycles with charting, temping etc and tried all up for about 7 cycles, 4 without charting, just OPKs. We're going to a fertility clinic next week to have him tested. One issue I've discovered reading online is that one of his meds, Amlodepine, can have an effect on male fertility. It's a very common blood pressure medication. So I'll bring it up and see if they recommend going off it.
What is hb? I haven't heard that before.
I've heard a bit about CoQ10 on the boards - will go do some research. Anyone heard about Robitussin to increase cm quality?
Anyway wishing you luck and thought I'd butt in! )
My mom was not in her 40's but she was 39 when she had my lil sister and 35 when she had my brother.

I was considered her early child at the age of 17 and then she took one heck of a break before having my siblings.

So here I am at 43 and after a miscarriage last month - I am trying myself. So there is hope...

Thank you so much for the encouraging post.

Old Sep 15th, 2015, 10:57 AM   57
Justme43
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis717 View Post
Thanks Luna I'm still having 2/3 cups of tea a day but I have given up coke now, my guilty pleasure xxx
I know all about guilty pleasures. Since my miscarriage last month I've been working on getting back in shape. I've been walking 4-5 miles a day and cut out a number of my guilty pleasures (now this is a work in progress). I can work out all day, but giving up all my goodies is a challenge.

Here's to taking it one day at a time. or should I say "leaving it" on day at a time :-)

Old Sep 15th, 2015, 11:03 AM   58
Justme43
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutpup View Post
Hi Ladies

Sorry didn't mean to post before and then leave you ....just been so busy with everything this month....trying to keep from drowning and going completely insane.....I am finding it challenging to remain positive....my SIL just had a baby last week and my niece is due any day now.... so as we all do from time to time....I am feeling a bit sorry for myself this week but no worries I shall pick myself up and move forward once again.

I am starting a beginner yoga class tonight with DD.....have mixed emotions with this as I tend to be uncomfortable with anything new but think it will be good for me
I am sorry you are having such a hard time but I completely understand. I've been on a mission to get in shape since my miscarriage. Partly because it helps me keep my mind on something else. I started a 100 mile challenge at the beginning of this month and it has helped me refocus my energies, not to mention it is keeping me in shape. I walk 4-5 miles a day.

I have my days, but more and more they are looking brighter. I wish you a lightened heart honey.

Old Sep 17th, 2015, 16:13 PM   59
Sunshine14
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies how are you all doing? Hope you're having a good week!?

Hope the girls who got af are getting ready to O soon?- is that Becks, Tara and Rachelle?

Mel you must be in the 2ww now? Everything crossed you get ur bfp hun xx

Peanut what stage are you at hun?

Welcome to justme sorry for ur loss hun x wish you luck with ttc

I'm cd23 today following mc and still getting the tiniest of a squinter line on pg test and my opks have some colour but not much. I think my body's completely out of whack and just have to be patient and wait for af (whenever she bothers to show up!). Have to say that now the dust has settled on mc I'm feeling a bit weird about ttc again. I thought about being pg the other day and actually felt a rush of fear that it would happen again - just pure panic at the thought. Is that normal ladies? It's so scary that there is just no control over what happens ...... I keep thinking am I healthy enough to get a good egg and what if aghhhhhh!!

Hope you're all good anyway xx

Old Sep 17th, 2015, 16:30 PM   60
Justme43
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine14 View Post
Hi ladies how are you all doing? Hope you're having a good week!?

Hope the girls who got af are getting ready to O soon?- is that Becks, Tara and Rachelle?

Mel you must be in the 2ww now? Everything crossed you get ur bfp hun xx

Peanut what stage are you at hun?

Welcome to justme sorry for ur loss hun x wish you luck with ttc

I'm cd23 today following mc and still getting the tiniest of a squinter line on pg test and my opks have some colour but not much. I think my body's completely out of whack and just have to be patient and wait for af (whenever she bothers to show up!). Have to say that now the dust has settled on mc I'm feeling a bit weird about ttc again. I thought about being pg the other day and actually felt a rush of fear that it would happen again - just pure panic at the thought. Is that normal ladies? It's so scary that there is just no control over what happens ...... I keep thinking am I healthy enough to get a good egg and what if aghhhhhh!!

Hope you're all good anyway xx
Hey Sunshine,

I think your fears are warranted. Having so little control over what we think we have so much control over is mindboggling.
As I wait for my first AF all sorts of things go through my head as well. Especially since I've never had children and this last pregnancy was a complete surprise.

It feels like that was the one miracle that I was granted and I am not sure if I will have another chance. That one was not planned as I did not think it was possible.

Now that I've had the experience I can not imagine my life without my own baby - it's emotional torture. But I've dedicated my time since the mc to getting my body right.

I've walking 5 miles day, eating right and trying with all my might to stay positive. This time last year I did not think that getting pregnant was even possible for me. I've settled on the idea that I would be a mother to others and not my own,

Now I sit here and my thoughts are going in a complete different direction.

One thing for sure is that now that I am preparing myself, I will be healthier than I was although I wasn't unhealthy.

I guess being aware of our bodies, is a start. I know it is so hard to stay positive but I think that is an important ingredient in this process.

Baby dust to you.

SEO by vBSEO