To get pregnant at 41, I took -
Prenatal
Omega 3,6,9
Vit B
Vit E (supposed to help with cm)
Ubiquinol
Maca root
DHEA

Frankly, I think it was the last three that had the biggest impact but who knows.
I just turned 40 and am TTC my first child. No history of issues but I know time is of the essence.
Started Pregnitude to regulate after stopping BC in January.

Hubs on Concepta and I started Concepta, too.
Will wait a month before checking sperm count with OTC test.

Old Sep 12th, 2017, 16:15 PM   12
cheluzal
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheluzal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTC74 View Post
To get pregnant at 41, I took -
Prenatal
Omega 3,6,9
Vit B
Vit E (supposed to help with cm)
Ubiquinol
Maca root
DHEA

Frankly, I think it was the last three that had the biggest impact but who knows.
I just turned 40 and am TTC my first child. No history of issues but I know time is of the essence.
Started Pregnitude to regulate after stopping BC in January.

Hubs on Concepta and I started Concepta, too.
Will wait a month before checking sperm count with OTC test.
UPDATED TO ADD: I stopped Pregnitude. I felt it made my periods super heavy and painful. My fertility bloodwork was not good and I got a referral to an RE.
Before I made the appointment, I tested positive.
I'm 5 weeks this Friday!

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 15:47 PM   13
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Wow awesome news!!! I guess you'll never know if it was due to the Pregnitude, but just goes to show it can't hurt!

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 13:09 PM   14
lisap2008
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I am taking :
wheatgrass
Coq10 800mg,
Pqq 20mg,
vitamin D3 5000,
ubiquinol 100mg
omega 3 2000mg
vitamin E 800iu
vitamin B12 1000iu
royal jelly 1000mg
NAC 600mg
ALA 400mg
geritol complete
3mg folate
Doctors best Serrapeptase enzyme 120,000 spu

DH takes:
Vitamin C 1000mg
Coq10 400mg
vitamin D3 3000iu
zinc 50mg
tamoxifen 20mg

Old Sep 25th, 2017, 09:35 AM   15
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

cheluzal - congratulations! I'm back ttc a sibling for my LO. So, I'm back on the ubiquinol, maca, and dhea.

Old Nov 22nd, 2017, 01:49 AM   16
Mase Girl
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB member

I'm taking the following:
DIM
Vitalzym-to keep fibroids at bay
DHEA
CoQ10
Vitex-to normal af after a mc 4 weeks ago
Omega 369
EPO
Maca
folic

Took all these except DHEA/CoQ10 when ttc #1 and conceived in a month (at 36).

I just got my shipment of Fertilaid and Fertile CM, but going to discuss with my Fert Spec about taking them along with the supps i'm already taking, as I think it may be an overload.

Old Mar 25th, 2018, 09:33 AM   17
Regin7
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi! If you take one supplement before embarking on IVF, make it folic acid. When you are pregnant, demand for folic acid shoots up and most diets donít provide enough of it. If you donít have enough, this can affect the development of the nervous system of the foetus. Start taking it at least three months before your IVF treatment, but if you miss a few weeks, donít panic. Just begin as soon as you can. Also try to get it through healthy eating. Folic acid can be found in liver, lentils, asparagus, spinach and kidney beans. Wish you all the best!

Old Mar 25th, 2018, 13:51 PM   18
lisap2008
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regin7 View Post
Hi! If you take one supplement before embarking on IVF, make it folic acid. When you are pregnant, demand for folic acid shoots up and most diets donít provide enough of it. If you donít have enough, this can affect the development of the nervous system of the foetus. Start taking it at least three months before your IVF treatment, but if you miss a few weeks, donít panic. Just begin as soon as you can. Also try to get it through healthy eating. Folic acid can be found in liver, lentils, asparagus, spinach and kidney beans. Wish you all the best!
Folate NOT Folic acid, folic acid is the synthetic version of folate and some of us are not able to break it down into folate. Folate is what is found naturally in vegetables and lentils not folic acid. The synthetic folic acid is however added to cereals and breads etc.

Old Jun 21st, 2018, 15:08 PM   19
Gracee79
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hello ladies!!
I am on a natural journey this cycle TTC.. I was dx with PCOS when I was 22 years old. I am now 39 I have been TTC (trying to conceive) for over 12 years now. I finally got my faint BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) in May of last year after a long 199 day cycle. I had no idea I was pregnant. My DH (dear husband) and I decided to loose some weight and we were going to the gym daily, where I lost 30lbs. My AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) had just came back. I always had to jump start my AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) with Provera, so what I did was take some Provera about a week before I started feeling cramps... another week passed and I thought my AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) should have been here by now.. well it hadn't come and Lo and behold I was pregnant. I went in for HCG numbers twice and they were not rising, so ruled chemical. I was just amazed at the fact that I didn't take anything that month but Geritol and a Prenatal with DHA AND GOT A BFP!!!! SO (significant other) then hubby and I were determined to get pregnant again, which I did with the help of IUI-Femara-Menopur-and Pregnyl. The next month!! How exciting right... So I think with my diet and exercise, the geritol and Prenatal w/DHA to jump everything in the right direction, has lead me to believe I can do this without meds AGAIN!!

Sooooooo...here I am about to embark on my new natural journey (hopefully a short one) and these are the supplements I will be taking:

Geritol

Baby Aspirin

Soy Isoflavones CD 3-7 dosage 120,160,200,200,200

Vit E

Vit C

Zinc

Coq10

Prenatal w/DHA

Praying for my rainbow this month!!

Old Jun 24th, 2018, 10:44 AM   20
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisap2008 View Post
I am taking :
wheatgrass
Coq10 800mg,
Pqq 20mg,
vitamin D3 5000,
ubiquinol 100mg
omega 3 2000mg
vitamin E 800iu
vitamin B12 1000iu
royal jelly 1000mg
NAC 600mg
ALA 400mg
geritol complete
3mg folate
Doctors best Serrapeptase enzyme 120,000 spu

DH takes:
Vitamin C 1000mg
Coq10 400mg
vitamin D3 3000iu
zinc 50mg
tamoxifen 20mg
Is it wheatgrass juice that you take? I was going to try it when I was trying to conceive my daughter 8 years ago but I ended up getting pregnant that month.

How often do you take it?

SEO by vBSEO