LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 9th, 2016, 23:57 PM   11
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Hi Cali. Thanks for that.

I'm not stressing just wondered about the logistics of it all. Two close (ish) together would be hard I guess, but over the demanding period quicker. Once they were both three, I could go back to work to ease the financial struggle. Although a bigger gap would be better to handle, I may not have that luxury of time. Besides, I'm getting broody already, lol. Funny how you change your mind. After my horrific birth experience, I swore I wouldn't do it again!

Old Aug 10th, 2016, 00:01 AM   12
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Bean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tui View Post
Hi. We are thinking about number two right now. I have a nearly 8 month old boy after 4 mc's. I am thankful for him every day, despite him running me ragged! Maybe he would like a sister?

I have just turned 40 and DH is 44, so we don't have a huge amount of time left, lol. The thing that concerns me is I have no support. I'm worried how I will cope. And what age gap is best?

Does any of that concern others?

When will you guys be trying then?
Hi Tui, I have followed you on your journey and am so happy for you!

That's exciting you are thinking of trying again soon.

I do worry about age gaps but mine is 13 months so I think anytime in the future would be okay and not too soon, plus the small age gap could benefit them.

I hope we can have this new journey together.

I hope to be starting in the next few months, but we will probably try a few months and take a few months off and so on.
I thought we had *met* before. Lovely to talk again.

I'm not planning anything just yet. I may talk to my doctor about how long after my c-section I should wait. She may recommend a year. I certainly won't be so obsessed with the whole thing this time, although I still miss poas

It would be lovely to be bump buddies though, sometime soon

Old Aug 10th, 2016, 07:53 AM   13
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tui View Post
Hi Cali. Thanks for that.

I'm not stressing just wondered about the logistics of it all. Two close (ish) together would be hard I guess, but over the demanding period quicker. Once they were both three, I could go back to work to ease the financial struggle. Although a bigger gap would be better to handle, I may not have that luxury of time. Besides, I'm getting broody already, lol. Funny how you change your mind. After my horrific birth experience, I swore I wouldn't do it again!
LOL yes time does erase all the bad memories when it comes to childbirth! Seems like you'd have to be incredibly unlucky to have two horrible deliveries back to back.

I'm sure you will work it out whatever gap you end up with. Just think about all the women our age that end up with twins.

Old Aug 10th, 2016, 15:27 PM   14
Jenny Bean
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Cali,
ahhhh twins, lol I was hoping to get that first time around so I could get two babies in one shot, lol

Tui,
Yes, it would be great to be bump buddies.

I hope when we decide to take the plunge its not a long journey, however, that being said at our ages its kinda to be expected!

Old Aug 10th, 2016, 22:49 PM   15
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

I was just the same, I thought awww wouldn't it be nice to have twins. Oh my! I'm glad I didn't, I was freaked our with just one, lol. If we got twins next time I would have a major panic attack. I'm still not sure how I'm going to cope as it is

Old Aug 14th, 2016, 16:43 PM   16
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Ok, so I stopped taking the mini pill a couple of weeks ago as it was giving me 12 day cycles! This weekend DH and I managed to get some adult time for the first time in months. Lo and behold, I get really bad ovulation pains the next day. Oops. DH said, 'oh well lets send some more soldiers up there then' How romantic ehh? Guess this ntnp is getting real.

Old Aug 15th, 2016, 07:31 AM   17
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

LOL, Tui! I guess NTNP= "unofficially TTC".

Old Aug 18th, 2016, 09:15 AM   18
Jenny Bean
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Ohhh that's exciting, good luck Tui!!
I hope to be with you next month, lol

Old Sep 3rd, 2016, 18:23 PM   19
Maturemama39
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hello-
May I join? This year is the 40 and ttc#2. First month trying so not too hopeful. It has been several years since first, but that one only took one time. Thinking my body is slowing down this time around

Old Sep 5th, 2016, 02:09 AM   20
Bluefairy1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi! I'm 38 and our son is 10 months old. This is our 1st month ttc#2 and think I just ovulated yesterday.

I'm a bit worried about how hard it will be with a small age gap but am more worried that time is not on my side. Trying to not get so stressed this time round though..am using opks but not temping as it all got too much last time! Have found I ovulate later in the month then I used to since giving birth.

SEO by vBSEO