LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 5th, 2016, 09:53 AM   21
Maturemama39
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefairy1 View Post
Hi! I'm 38 and our son is 10 months old. This is our 1st month ttc#2 and think I just ovulated yesterday.

I'm a bit worried about how hard it will be with a small age gap but am more worried that time is not on my side. Trying to not get so stressed this time round though..am using opks but not temping as it all got too much last time! Have found I ovulate later in the month then I used to since giving birth.
Right there with you on time is not on my side either...starting to stress me out.

Old Sep 5th, 2016, 15:59 PM   22
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Hi everyone.

Yes it is difficult to relax about the whole ttc/ntnp thing. I'm so in tune with my body nowadays that I don't need opks. Kinda takes away the mystery, lol.

I still found myself obsessing with pee sticks last month. Unfortunately I got a positive, followed by a negative so I was a bit fed up last week. I really wanted a chilled out time of ntnp. My own fault I guess for testing early. I naively thought that because I managed to have N, I wouldn't have any more issues. Not sure I can go through another 4 mc to have another baby. Think it would hurt to much.

Old Sep 6th, 2016, 09:33 AM   23
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Tui that is great that you can tell when you O without the OPKs. I still am not able to do that.

Were you able to figure out the cause of the 4 MCs? I can only imagine how heartwrenching that was.

AFM: My CBFM should be arriving today! I'm CD1 today so hopefully I can still use it this month.

Old Sep 6th, 2016, 14:30 PM   24
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDreaming View Post
Tui that is great that you can tell when you O without the OPKs. I still am not able to do that.

Were you able to figure out the cause of the 4 MCs? I can only imagine how heartwrenching that was.

AFM: My CBFM should be arriving today! I'm CD1 today so hopefully I can still use it this month.
I got referred after the first 2 I think, but it takes 3 months to get an appointment. By which time I was pregnant again! This happened twice, but luckily the last one stuck and I got my little boy

I had all the blood tests which came back all clear, and genetic testing was clear too. I think in my case it was probably just age. I'm 40 now and DH is 44 now. Just have to wait for a good egg

Old Sep 6th, 2016, 14:34 PM   25
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I always thought the rule that you have to wait until you have 3 miscarriages before they investigate to be a little too strict. I can understand that things sort themselves out for some women, but others know that something is wrong. Why put someone through that needlessly?

Anyway, hopefully all will be fine for you this time around!

Old Sep 6th, 2016, 15:29 PM   26
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

I think they refer after one year of trying unsuccessfully too (at my age range) , which includes mc's. Here in NZ anyway. But yes it is hard to wait through three. I guess it's the number where they know it's more than bad luck? One mc is quite common, which I never realised before all this.

Old Sep 6th, 2016, 16:05 PM   27
Jenny Bean
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Welcome maturemomma and bluefairy!

I hope to be trying in a few weeks, my LO will be 15 months when I start trying so hopefully it works out quickly for us, I don't want to waste too much time, lol

Cali and Tui, maybe we will all be around the same time, lol

Old Sep 6th, 2016, 19:41 PM   28
Tui
Other
BnB Addict

Bit reluctant to try after my chemical, but will see how it goes

Good luck to all.

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 09:03 AM   29
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Jenny that would be awesome if we all got pregnant at the same time!! I hope this is a lucky thread!

Old Oct 18th, 2016, 15:12 PM   30
Jenny Bean
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Trying to revive this thread again.
How is everyone doing?

SEO by vBSEO