Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 11th, 2016, 10:44 AM   51
Lilchik
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Kaicee, you are very patient, I'd have retested by now. GL!

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 10:46 AM   52
Kaiecee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Used dollar store test yesterday and bfn so either I'm definitely not or I ov'ed later than I think but I'm calling this one as I'm out.

I think my operation has screwed with my perfect 28 day cycle

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 10:50 AM   53
Lilchik
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

So sorry to hear that Kaicee, maybe you did ovulate later than expected due to your surgery?

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 10:53 AM   54
Kaiecee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

It's so weird I had symptoms I've everything if I don't get af I'll talk to me dr to get my af started so I can get back on clomid I'll sit this month out I guess but I'll test in 1week if nothing.

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 10:54 AM   55
Lilchik
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I did a digital today, just to make sure. I was going to use a frer but then decided to do a digital instead. It was still nerve-wracking to wait for the results to appear on the little screen.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (20.9 KB, 7 views)

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 10:56 AM   56
Kaiecee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilchik View Post
I did a digital today, just to make sure. I was going to use a frer but then decided to do a digital instead. It was still nerve-wracking to wait for the results to appear on the little screen.
That's amazing so excited 4 u

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 11:15 AM   57
Lilchik
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Thank you!!! I'm still trying to come to realization that it's happening to me. It's been a very-very long road for us and finally seeing a bfp is beyond thrilling and surreal for me. Hoping and praying to have a healthy baby!

I just wanted to say a few words of encouragement to those who are ttc and feel discouraged because they are not seeing that ever elusive bfp. Never lose hope and stay as positive as you can, our bodies are amazing at sensing every emotion and staying positive and hopeful will pay off at the end. If it has happened to me after 10 years of ttc - it will happen for you hopefully much sooner.
What I did do different this cycle is we used preseed and I ate pineapple core for five days after ovulation. I'm not saying that is the key to success but it definitely didnt hurt. I'm rooting for all of you ladies and hoping to see more bfps this month.

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 11:19 AM   58
Kaiecee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

I do the pineapple during pineapple it's worked for me 2 other times first month but obviously not these last months but I did buy pre seed for this month but bcuz of this stupid cycle I don't know when I did Ov or when it will happen but we still dtd everyday just to b on the safe side I heard good things about pre seed.

I'm suppose to start clomid again with metformin 3 times a day.

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 11:35 AM   59
Lilchik
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Seems like you have a plan, it will happen for you I'm sure, especially considering the fact that you've been pregnant and gave birth before. Wish you loads of blessings!

Old Sep 11th, 2016, 13:33 PM   60
TaylorK
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilchik View Post
Thank you!!! I'm still trying to come to realization that it's happening to me. It's been a very-very long road for us and finally seeing a bfp is beyond thrilling and surreal for me. Hoping and praying to have a healthy baby!

I just wanted to say a few words of encouragement to those who are ttc and feel discouraged because they are not seeing that ever elusive bfp. Never lose hope and stay as positive as you can, our bodies are amazing at sensing every emotion and staying positive and hopeful will pay off at the end. If it has happened to me after 10 years of ttc - it will happen for you hopefully much sooner.
What I did do different this cycle is we used preseed and I ate pineapple core for five days after ovulation. I'm not saying that is the key to success but it definitely didnt hurt. I'm rooting for all of you ladies and hoping to see more bfps this month.
Thanks you very much for ur encouraging words...I've being trying for a bfp from 2013 -2014 got hopeless took a break from all the tempting n opks in 2015 now I'm baking here in 2016 8 months in ..I've never had a positive test ever ..I'm 4dpo today and really need a miracle I'm hoping n praying this cycle is it ...Congrats again to u ...pray your bean sticks and stays sticky

SEO by vBSEO