LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 20th, 2016, 20:47 PM   1
Yoomee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

TTC and trying for #3 after 9 years!

Hi! I'm new here, but I've already read a lot of posts that have been so helpful! I currently have 2 beautiful boys ages 9 and 12 from my first marriage. I recently got married to my second husband who doesn't have children of his own and we are trying for 1 (or 2) more! I had an IUD for 9 years and took it out the beginning of June. I got pregnant super fast with my first two, but I was also much younger.

I know it's only been 4 months, but I'm impatient. And with me being 35, I know I can't just "wait and see" for too long. I think I might be having IB, but I have to wait another few days to see if AF shows up. I feel fortunate that my cycle has been very regular at 28/29 day cycles, so I'm hopeful I can get a BFP fairly soon

Looking forward to reading all of your journeys!

Old Oct 20th, 2016, 20:55 PM   2
Yoomee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I forgot to add, I've had a miscarriage 17 years ago at 5 weeks, as well as a ruptured eptopic pregnancy with one tube removed 15 years ago. I know eptopic pregnancy rates go up once you had one, as well as when you get to 35, so that's a concern for me. Since I had my boys with no issues after, I'm hoping I can keep on that streak!

Old Oct 21st, 2016, 07:46 AM   3
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Good luck Yoomee!! I hope that is IB and that you'll get a bfp very soon!

Also, just keep in mind that you also need to be looking at your hubby's fertility. Since you've had two children with relatively few problems with a different partner and your hubby has none, I'd be more concerned about whether everything's checking out with him than you.

Old Oct 21st, 2016, 09:09 AM   4
Yoomee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Cali! Yes, I told my hubby that if I'm not pregnant by the end of the year that we will get him checked out and he agreed. I'm hesitant to go on Clomid or do anything too aggressive until I know we don't have any problems with either of our fertility. My Dr said it would take at least 6 months and it has only been 4, so I guess there isn't any cause to worry yet. I just hate the waiting game!

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 16:41 PM   5
Angelica
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi Yoome

I like u am ttc #3 and my eldest is almost 9
My husband says its a big age gap now & gets annoyed with me as he wanted to ttc #3 many years ago but i wasnt ready
And now i am im getting impatient

SEO by vBSEO