LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9th, 2016, 11:52 AM   11
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Thanks MamaBerry! I'm still feeling pretty awful this morning. I feel bad because answering phones is a big part of my job and I'm just not able to, today.

I think in general hubby and I have a pretty good sex life lol But this month has been with the intention of conceiving obviously. We've DTD 7 times in the last 12 days. I can't say it's all been enjoyable haha. More like a duty but he's on board with it so might as well go for it.

Fortunately my DD is pretty good about going to sleep and staying that way at least until the early hours of the morning when she gets up too early. I'm thankful for that. I can imagine that would make it hard, if your LO is up and down all night.

Old Nov 11th, 2016, 13:31 PM   12
MamaBerry
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

So the got me early again, this is the second cycle in a row. Aargh, now I'm scared I'm going through early menopause, which wouldn't be a surprise since I have DOR....sigh...bring on the stress!!

Old Nov 11th, 2016, 14:35 PM   13
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Oh no I'm so sorry Mamaberry. That really stinks. Do you have any sort of plan in place now? Will you talk to your doctor about the short cycles?

Old Nov 11th, 2016, 15:13 PM   14
MamaBerry
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm seeing my naturopath next Tuesday and trying to get an earlier appointment with my fertility clinic. I'm supposed to meet with the fertility doctor early January to talk about my next medicated cycle.

Fun times ahead... At least its Friday, and I may indulge in a bit of wine or a good cocktail this weekend. Or something VERY chocolatey

How are you feeling Braven?

Old Nov 11th, 2016, 16:33 PM   15
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

That sounds like a good plan! I hope you can get some answers.

I am feeling okay. A bit better with my cold. I'm fairly certain that I am out, already, and I'm no more than 5 dpo if I actually O'd.

Old Nov 17th, 2016, 07:48 AM   16
dan-o
Other
BnB Elite

Hi braven, I think I remember you!

I'm almost 40 now and have had a history of many miscarriages, which has made me LTTTC at times.
This time round we have not prevented since my DS was born in June 2015. Had one pregnancy so far since him and recently lost that one.

I tried a couple cycles of clomid cycles back along but either got cysts or just one follicle and bfn. I've had great success with it in the past though.

Hi mama berry. I'm having the same issue with shortening cycles.. and thinking the same thing.. surely we are too young though! Hope so!

Old Nov 17th, 2016, 10:59 AM   17
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hi Dan-o! I recognize your name as well. We maybe were ttc around the same time in 2010! My dd was born in August. I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. Big hugs your way.

CD26 for me today. Feeling super crampy so feeling like I'm out and on to another femara cycle once the witch shows. Should be in the next 3-4 days. I have to test in order to get another prescription.

I was trying to be optimistic for this to happen in the first cycle but I kind of knew it wouldn't.

Oh well, on to next cycle and an increased dosage!

Old Nov 18th, 2016, 05:53 AM   18
dan-o
Other
BnB Elite

I almost always get AF like cramps in early pregnancy.. don't count yourself out yet braven!!

I'm cd2 today on my first proper cycle after MC. Not medicating or timing TTC at the moment, just taking vitex, ciq10, folic and b vit and winging it.

Old Nov 18th, 2016, 16:23 PM   19
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I dunno...I feel kind of odd. Definitely not typical pre-AF symptoms. But...dealing with the femara is like dealing with the unknown. I don't know what the meds might be causing. It's a waiting game. CD 27 so should just be a couple more days until AF shows.

Old Nov 30th, 2016, 13:47 PM   20
MamaBerry
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Braven and Dan-O, how are you all doing? Any good news?

I'm CD21 today, and used an OPK this month, so hopefully I can get lucky. Anywho, will be testing (early) on Friday and every day afterwards, lol

SEO by vBSEO