LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 12:57 PM   41
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hi Velathria! Sorry to hear you're having trouble conceiving and sorry for your loss! It's definitely hard to find support IRL, particularly with secondary infertility

Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 13:33 PM   42
Velathria
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yeah all the advice they give you is to stop stressing about it or to relax. And that does not help.

Took a test today, bfn buy it's only 9 dpo.

Old Dec 23rd, 2016, 18:37 PM   43
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Still could be early! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Old Dec 24th, 2016, 05:39 AM   44
Velathria
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thanks ^^ I think I'm gonna wait until after christmas because it'll be hectic and all. Don't need the extra stress lol. And hopefully it'll get my mind off of ttw.

I was hoping I could surprise my dh on christmas but guess it'll have to wait. How are you? Ready for Christmas? Is your little one excited?

Old Dec 24th, 2016, 09:44 AM   45
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

We are ready! I'm working most of the day today but then we will go to my mother's house for a Christmas Eve celebration and then tomorrow Christmas at home. Can't wait.

I was also hoping to be able to have a Christmas surprise this year but no such luck. Onwards and upwards though I guess.

Are you all ready for Christmas?

Old Dec 24th, 2016, 17:26 PM   46
Velathria
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I'm sorry you couldn't give your dh that surprise but maybe a belated one? How far along in the cycle are you?

Yeah we are ready. My son is super excited he got cookies and milk ready for santa

And he is in bed already so santa can come thankfully this year we have the presents all wrapped in advance. Last year was so hectic trying to wrap them on christmas eve. lol

We will be celebrating christmas with my in laws but she has two children at the same age as my son so he is looking forward to that. Still have to bake the sweet potato casserole tomorrow. So will get up early to get everything ready.

Even today on christmas eve I haven't really thought about being pregnant or not and i think tomorrow i will be thankfully busy enough but then the days after will be hard again. Hope AF stays far away and there is a little bun in my oven

Old Dec 25th, 2016, 00:09 AM   47
Braven05
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hopefully this cycle will be our cycle. 3rd times the charm!?

I'm on CD 4 today, so have taken my second dose of femara. 3 more days of it.

The last tww was like torture. I'm hoping it isn't as bad this time. I hate how much of my brain and emotions are tied up thinking about ttc these days. Feel guilty a lot because it feels like I'm shortchanging my daughter.

Anyways, just got to bed after a loooong day. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Old Dec 25th, 2016, 14:39 PM   48
Velathria
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

i know what you mean. I am so focused on having a nother one that i sometimes worry that I seem to not have as much focus on my son but my dh says that I shouldn't worry so much and that I am over him all the time XD

so it looks like it's all in my mind. I just see how much my son wants a sibling and it breaks my heart that I can't give it to him. Why is it taking so long?! My whole family is super fertile. They all had like 6 or more children and none of them ever had problems conceiving. My aunt got her tubes tide and still got pregnant, I mean seriously?! And I can't even do it with all the tubes intact. I just don't understand. Especially with my first son I got pregnant the first month of my BCP. So why is it taking so long this time around?

I just don't understand and the health system here in Ireland is crap.

God i'm so exhausted today. I've been like that since 5 pm... I feel like all I want to do is lay down on the bed and fall asleep immediately.
Only two more days and then my AF is due.

I so hope this is it. I don't want to say it but i totally feel pregnant but i don't want to jinx it.

I hope this is your cycle Brave. Like they say 3rd times the charm hahaha..

Got my fingers crossed and lots of babydust your way

Old Dec 27th, 2016, 07:02 AM   49
Velathria
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

looks like my AF is on her way... me and DH DTD last night and then i had mucus with a pink tinge in it. And today when i wiped, there was (sorry tmi) sperm mixed with pink. And i am having the typical AF cramps so just waiting now for the evil Witch to show guess next month is another try.

Just wanted to keep you guys up to date.

How are you all doing?

SEO by vBSEO