LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 21st, 2016, 10:33 AM   1
katsumi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

TTC in my 40's

Hello Everyone!

My fiancee and I have been TTC for about a year now. I am 42 and the mother of two already. We did get pregnant in the fall of 2014 but MC.

Today I am 9 days before period is due and have had a bit of pink spotting. Could this be implantation bleeding? I have no other typical PMS symptoms that I normally have prior to AF coming. No cramps and no soreness in my breasts.

Thoughts? Has anyone else had spotting 9 days before AF due and gone on to BFP?

Old Dec 21st, 2016, 12:33 PM   2
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

It definitely could be implantation bleeding esp if you never spot midcycle. It's about the right time for that to happen.

I had implantation bleeding and cramping with my second pregnancy. With my first, I had very strong implantation cramping.

If it's implantation bleeding, then you should get a positive pregnancy test about two days afterward.

Good luck! It's tough for us 40+ women TTC so I love it when it happens for one of us.

Old Dec 21st, 2016, 14:28 PM   3
borealis22
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

That does sound positive. I typically get cramping but not spotting around that time. I'm 42 as well and hoping for a rainbow #4. My older children are 12, 5, and 2 and I just lost one at 15 weeks in November. Best wishes for good news for you!

Old Jun 11th, 2017, 07:14 AM   4
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Sounds a little early for ib, but I hope I'm wrong. GL!

SEO by vBSEO