LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 4th, 2017, 06:41 AM   1
Mesassy76
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

BFP then bfn then another BFP now bfn again

Days 9 and 10 I had very faint positives on 2 different tests. Then on days 11 and 12 when I used frer I got BFN! Then 13dpo I got a bright beautiful BFP! I am now 16 dpo and have got all BFN!!! I go for beta today. This happen to anyone else? Oh and still no af. I did although have one wipe at 10dpo of brown discharge. None since.

Old Jan 30th, 2017, 16:59 PM   2
NotShowing
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

That sounds really confusing. Hope all is well with your pregnancy.

Old Feb 22nd, 2017, 06:48 AM   3
ret03
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

For how long have you waited before the BFP appeared on the test?

Old Feb 22nd, 2017, 06:52 AM   4
red_head
Other
Active BnB Member

This is happening to me right now. Sadly for me it doesn't seem like it will be a good outcome, but I understand what a horrible confusing time this is. If you didn't always test with fmu or used different types of tests with different sensitivities that could explain it. Hope you get some happy answers x

Old Feb 24th, 2017, 06:30 AM   5
37anyhope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Could it get more confusing

I'm going throught this too, tested the day my period was due, got a faint positive so tested again with the same type of test and it was negative, tested again and got a faint positive. I am now having brown mucus discharge but no period and tested negative today. I am completely confused.

Old May 7th, 2017, 01:01 AM   6
babyweight
Mum (Mom)
New BnB Member

This is happening to me too, although to add to the confusion I had spotting and a 2 day bleed after dtd, thought it was AF but then when she stopped as soon she started I tested again and got a BfP at dinnertime urine?
Since then I have had negatives and very faint positives. I have no clue what to think. My boobs are a bit tingly and Im feeling tired and emotional etc etc. We have been ttc for 2 years

SEO by vBSEO