LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 3rd, 2017, 12:58 PM   1
Four2Five
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Forgive my TTC brain...

Is it normal to always get a second line on my OPK? I always get a faint second line, just nothing dark enough to compete with the control line. I start my OPK's the day after my period and continue till I start Provera for my next cycle. Although I did just realize that using fmu for my OPK was a bad idea so I'm trying to take two a day now, this month may be a bust since the first 20 days of my cycle I used fmu and probably missed O 😕 Don't have enough posts yet to share my chart but maybe someone has some thoughts? Here is a photo of my OPK so far this cycle...I have tons of cramping today and had a lot of EWCM yesterday...

Old Feb 3rd, 2017, 13:00 PM   2
Four2Five
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hmm that photo didn't work, let me try again...

Old Feb 7th, 2017, 13:39 PM   3
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Yes that's normal.

Old Feb 7th, 2017, 13:47 PM   4
SunnyBe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

What CD are you? There are two reasons for not using FMU, one being that LH surges most often occur at night/very early morning and it takes a couple of hours for it to show up in your urine, and the other one being that there is a higher chance of getting a false positive when you use FMU.

And yes, we always have some amount of LH in our system so that faint second line is completely normal

I'd just keep testing and see what happens. Your CM indicates that you'll O soon though

Old Feb 7th, 2017, 16:37 PM   5
Four2Five
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I've had like a week of ewcm but still no +OPK so I'm assuming I'm just not going to O at all and I'll start Provera to jump start a new cycle in 10 days or so...so frustrating! Here is my OPK's updated...

Old Feb 8th, 2017, 12:16 PM   6
SunnyBe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

2/3 PM looks pretty dark, but it's hard to see.

Old Feb 11th, 2017, 11:11 AM   7
lisap2008
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

2/3 Pm looks really close to positive when I zoomed in, but if your CM is not changing thats a sign you have not ovulated yet.

SEO by vBSEO