LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 8th, 2017, 01:28 AM   1
darcimarie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Psychic told me I would not have children...

Sender: Roxy Date: 6 hours ago 7:18pm EST
My apologies for taking so long to get back to you. Weekends are usually busy as far as Readings and then I play catch up on Monday and Tuesday.

The main tool I used for your Reading were my Kipper cards and then also worked off the energies that were around me.

With the cards I simply asked if there was a child in your future through insemination. I actually performed the Reading 3 times and in every scenario unfortunately I didn't see a happy ending.

I saw a child in the First Reading ahead of you but it was surrounding by bereavement and loss. Second Reading the bereavement and loss were behind you but no child ahead. Third Reading again news of a child behind you but bereavement surrounding and illness surrounding.

I only attached the First and Third Reading. I had only performed the Second Reading for confirmation and hadn't planned on doing a Third so I didn't take a picture. But after gathering up the cards I wanted to try again and see if I could spot a different outcome and unfortunately I wasn't.

Don't let the outcome of this Reading deter you from your current path. The Universe is forever changing so hopefully something will eventually shift which will alter my Reading outcome.

Please keep me updated!

Be Well.
Roxy

How I suppose to continue with treatments?

Old Feb 8th, 2017, 02:09 AM   2
Alleke
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

How much do you trust psychics?

Personally, I think they're fun, but I wouldn't make a decision based on their feedback.

Old Feb 8th, 2017, 02:18 AM   3
OnErth&InHvn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

They are BULL.

All kinds have told me id have a son in Oct.... i have been told that since 2010. Take them with a grain of salt!!

Old Feb 8th, 2017, 02:51 AM   4
red_head
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

It's make believe. A really nasty way of making money based off hurting people's hopes and dreams. Don't listen they are scum!

Old Feb 9th, 2017, 10:15 AM   5
CaliDreaming
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

While I do believe some people have psychic abilities, I am usually pretty skeptical about the ones who do it for a living. Also, even legit ones are human and make mistakes. They also acknowledge that free will is a huge factor and can override any bad readings.

Try not to let this reading get you down and don't let it discourage you in your TTC efforts.

Old Feb 11th, 2017, 09:20 AM   6
Myshelsong
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

I honestly thought I believed in psychics for years, got different readings in person and online, all said girl then boy, spring pregnancy winter baby ever year. Of course took many years to get pregnancy which sucked.
Then I finally got pregnant, went to a physical psychic instead of online one and she said everything would be fine with the pregnancy even predicted a birth date. I told her I had some anxiety with an upcoming ultrasound because they are scary and she told me not to worry the baby was strong. then two weeks later we found out he had passed and I had to deliver my son at around 22 weeks.

I will never believe a psychic again.

Old Feb 11th, 2017, 11:01 AM   7
lisap2008
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Don't put much thought into psychic readings , I paid for many years ago and they were all wrong, The last one I paid for the lady replied in all caps saying I needed to stop trying so hard that I was not going to get pregnant till I stopped trying, I never paid for a reading again.

Old Feb 11th, 2017, 12:21 PM   8
pansorie
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I have been to many psychics, and I find that most are malarkey.

Old Feb 17th, 2017, 00:35 AM   9
ret03
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

I was told if i marry my boyfriend..i won't be able to conceive

I married him and i am now 10 week pregnant!!!

Old Mar 8th, 2017, 12:40 PM   10
NattyJ
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Yikes! Please ignore it, think of them as parlour tricks and get along with life.
The one and only true thing a psychic ever told me was I was going to get divorced (mind you everyone and their Uncle could tell that! I was desperately unhappy, it must have emanated off of me like a sonic pulse).
Everything else they told me was stuff and nonsense and I have seen loads.

SEO by vBSEO