LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 20th, 2017, 02:53 AM   11
Alleke
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWishfulOne View Post
Got a feeling all the 'signs' have just been AF playing games with me
I definitely think there is a psych component. I'm wtt a few months, but dh and I half threw caution to the wind a month ago, and I was in the same boat - seeing signs everywhere! My reaction was to think - WTH, I'm 39 and everything says that I shouldn't be able to conceive on half a try. I even had a triphasic chart for the first time ever. Maybe it was a cp or more likely, I was tuned in to nuances in my body that I had never given a second thought to before.

Old Feb 20th, 2017, 03:29 AM   12
TheWishfulOne
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

"I definitely think there is a psych component"

For sure! I think because we're consciously trying here I'm now noticing things I normally take no notice of, looking for a glimmer of hope.
Having said that I'm usually pretty aware of how my AF cramps feel and alot of what I had a few days po were very different in sensation & location.

The sparse brown/watery red has now become darker. Still not the same as my usual AF at this point though which is odd, but have a feeling my body is definitely just screwing with me.
Ah well, guess we get the fun of trying again next week!

Old Feb 20th, 2017, 05:22 AM   13
Alleke
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWishfulOne View Post
The sparse brown/watery red has now become darker. Still not the same as my usual AF at this point though which is odd, but have a feeling my body is definitely just screwing with me.
Ah well, guess we get the fun of trying again next week!
This has started happening to some of my cycles in the past year. I was a little concerned, so I looked it up. If I remember correctly, it's related to lower progesterone. If we don't have success once we start trying, it would be a clue. All of my other indicators (consistency, length of LP, etc.) are fine, so I don't think it's a big deal. In your case, it's not happening regularly, so don't worry.

Have fun next week!

Old Feb 20th, 2017, 10:10 AM   14
lisap2008
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I think its normal that we become more aware of our bodies and our symptoms when TTC.

Old Feb 20th, 2017, 11:55 AM   15
TheWishfulOne
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thankyou ladies. Have felt a bit low today after all those 'signs' that weren't part of my usual pre-AF routine but hey ho, try try again 👍☺💙🌸👍

Old Feb 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM   16
TheWishfulOne
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

14dpo: Have been getting some horrendous cramps & lower back/hip/thigh pain along with the bleeding in the past 12hrs+. With mild nausea on & off & a nagging headache too.
This particular AF is different in colour to previous ones. Very bright, red & not as thick in consistency. (Forgive the tmi again folks). Flows heavy, then slows a bit, then heavy again. Keeping me on my toes she is!

What is my stupid body playing at I wonder?
Now it knows I'm desperately trying to conceive it seems to want to throw every symptom at me just to keep me confused.

Given the rather intense sporadic pains I've been getting in my back & hips which aren't usual with my AF I've decided to go & have a quick chat with my lovely lady GP tomorrow (22/02/17).
She's very sweet & always supportive so I think she may help to set my mind at ease as to what the heck has been going on these past few weeks.
WML! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Old Feb 22nd, 2017, 07:25 AM   17
TheWishfulOne
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

**Possibly a TMI post for some**
15dpo: Doctors appointment; Seems my GP thinks I have miscarried early. As I've been going through a bad time with anxiety since late January she thinks that can have a knock on effect hormonally too...
After getting back from the doctors I had a little inner voice tell me to wee & do a hp test again for some reason...why, if I'm losing my little bean?
As I was catching the urine a rather large clot appeared (just over 50p size) but amongst it was a small, kidney bean shaped lump that looked nothing like the rest & it didn't break down or disperse like the rest either.
When held up to the light it has a small, semi-translucent red outer 'bubble', then inside is a longer, slightly darker shape.
I know it is only early but could that really be my little bean?
Not sure how I'm feeling right now. Want to cry but trying not to incase I'm over reacting & it is just a weird shaped clot.
Can't flush it yet either. Keep double checking & don't want to just flush if it is Bean.
Is my behaviour here quite normal or am I being weird? ��

Still getting pretty heavy bleeding and smaller clots, along with quite intense cramps on & off across my entire abdomen now.

Old Feb 22nd, 2017, 08:17 AM   18
Alleke
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I can't answer your question, but my thoughts are with you. Whatever you decide to do is fine. The important thing is that you treat yourself with care.

Old Feb 22nd, 2017, 08:30 AM   19
TheWishfulOne
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleke View Post
I can't answer your question, but my thoughts are with you. Whatever you decide to do is fine. The important thing is that you treat yourself with care.
Thankyou x
Me & my fiance are big daftys & have decided between us to buy a nice little planter for in the garden & put Bean in there with a nice plant. It may seem silly or over-reactive but it'll make us feel better.
We can't bring ourselves to simply flush this away, just incase it really is our Bean...x

Old Feb 22nd, 2017, 09:52 AM   20
Alleke
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

It's a lovely idea!

SEO by vBSEO