LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 24th, 2017, 11:14 AM   1
Kbeauty
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

TTC after Tubal Reversal

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site but have read post on this site for along time. I have 4 boys (18,17,14,13) and had my tubes tied after my youngest son was born 13 years ago. In 2014 I got remarried and had a reversal done in hopes of conceiving one more time before I turned 40 and remediating the issues of PTLS (Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome). The journey has been a long one and I turn 40 in less than a month. I've had a corpus Luteum Cyst, I've had a DC due to a benign polyp in the uterus, I've had a chemical pregnancy, and last year during my D&C found that my left tube close back up and there was a significant amount of scared tissue on my right side, which the doctor remove quite a bit of. I am here today with uncertainty if I am preggers or not this cycle. From 7-10 DPO had really bad, achy cramps. Not so bad on 7-8 dpo but 9 and 10 was very uncomfortable. I got what appeared to be a very very faint positive on a PT at 11 DPO but my eyes could be deceiving me. I am not due until Sunday so we'll see what the Most High has in store for me.

Old Jul 21st, 2017, 18:53 PM   2
Cbabycee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hey there this is an old post, I'm in the same boat as you, tubal reversal, chemical etc, how's your journey going?

Old Nov 8th, 2017, 01:51 AM   3
LLawson
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Ladies there's still lots of hope. I had a Tubal Reversal in Feb. 2013 and got pregnant in Dec. 2015 and had a tiny but healthy baby in Sept. 2016. I was 45 when I had him. He's 14 months and I'm fixing to turn 47��.
I went through many rounds of Clomid, Metformin, charting my cycles and ovulation 6 inseminations and more. I finally gave up and stopped everything except the Metformin because we had decided to stop trying. It had got totally exhausting on us both. Well a few months later I ended up pregnant on my own not trying. I think stress sometimes keeps you from getting pregnant. I also think I was ovulating way after my LH surge and my Dr. Was overlooking that. After becoming pregnant I read somewhere that some older women actually ovulate further away from their LH surge. I think that was the case for me cause looking back I didn't have my ovulation pains until a few days after my surges. Sometimes 4 days later and I think we were just missing the right time.
Clomid also can cause false positives on LH test strips.
Good Luck Ladies!

SEO by vBSEO