LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 24th, 2017, 10:14 AM   1
Kbeauty
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

TTC after Tubal Reversal

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site but have read post on this site for along time. I have 4 boys (18,17,14,13) and had my tubes tied after my youngest son was born 13 years ago. In 2014 I got remarried and had a reversal done in hopes of conceiving one more time before I turned 40 and remediating the issues of PTLS (Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome). The journey has been a long one and I turn 40 in less than a month. I've had a corpus Luteum Cyst, I've had a DC due to a benign polyp in the uterus, I've had a chemical pregnancy, and last year during my D&C found that my left tube close back up and there was a significant amount of scared tissue on my right side, which the doctor remove quite a bit of. I am here today with uncertainty if I am preggers or not this cycle. From 7-10 DPO had really bad, achy cramps. Not so bad on 7-8 dpo but 9 and 10 was very uncomfortable. I got what appeared to be a very very faint positive on a PT at 11 DPO but my eyes could be deceiving me. I am not due until Sunday so we'll see what the Most High has in store for me.

SEO by vBSEO