LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 20th, 2017, 15:02 PM   1
Aleriya
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

New to Forum TTC

Hiya!

I'm not really confident with forums, or how they work. However, I feel like I'm going to explode, if I don't talk other people going through the process.

I guess a simple introduction is what the norm is?

We are a same-sex couple, and my partner is the one going through IVF. She is 42 (I'm 34 this year). I can't carry because of issues such as PCOS and Endo. So, overall, she is much healthier even though she is in her 40's. Two years ago we tried AI at home and things didn't go so well. This time we are trying IVF, and next week is when she gets to start the medication side of the treatment. The 15th of May will be egg retrieval followed by 5 day transfer on the 20th.

I wasn't sure where to really post such as here or the IVF rooms. However, I am excited to be back on this journey and can't wait to meet others that are TTC.

Warmest Regards,
Aleriya

Old Apr 26th, 2017, 23:31 PM   2
vermeil
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hello and welcome to bnb!! Lots of wonderful ladies and advice here. Hope ivf works out for you two!

Old May 11th, 2017, 06:00 AM   3
Aleriya
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank you!

Old May 11th, 2017, 07:29 AM   4
Bevziibubble
Mum (Mom)
BnB Legend

Hi and welcome to BnB

Old May 12th, 2017, 11:20 AM   5
dustyBean
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi, I am also new here (just registered today).
I am 37 and my DH is 40, we are TTC for more than 2 years. I tried IUI twice back in 2015 and didn't work, we stopped the treatment for a year and started to see the doctor again this February. My AMH level is low 0.65 so I am very difficult to even have good eggs. I tried the injection for 2 cycles, but both failed, I responded poorly with the injection, first cycle I O too early and second cycle I didn't even O. I tried Clomid last cycle and actually got 2 good size follicles and also did an IUI, but up till today (15DPO, CD31) I still tested negative and no AF, my BBT dropped for 4 days. My head is going crazy!! I know I am probably zero hope this cycle, but just wish my AF can just show up so I can start another try.

SEO by vBSEO