LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 12th, 2017, 12:22 PM   1
Producer202
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Possibility of pregnancy using clomid..

Hello!

I just finished my first round of Clomid. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a year now. I ovulated really late on day 23-24-25.. I got textbook implantation bleeding on day 32 but then started bleeding pretty heavily a day or two later. I'm supposed to start my 2nd round of clomid tomorrow but went and had blood work done today for the second round--snd also to see if I was pregnant. I won't know anything until tomorrow and I probably sound like an idiot/hopeful but is there any chance of implanting and then also having a period - due to how late I ovulated--and how close it was to AF?..
Hope this makes sense. Waiting for blood test results and won't know for a couple of days.. Supposed to start 2nd round of clomid tomorrow. Any advice, experience, or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Old Jun 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM   2
heychrissie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

If you're worried about it, take a test before starting your Clomid tomorrow - but if you've had a period I would think it would be extremely unlikely that you are pregnant, unfortunately. I'd imagine implanting a few days before your period would prevent your period from starting.
Which days are you taking Clomid on? I think that can make a difference to when you ovulate, but I'm not certain. I took it days 2-6 and ovulated around about where I should have. If you're taking it later days it may be worth asking if it's worth taking it on earlier days, and asking if that could induce ovulation earlier?
I hope you have a better outcome from your next round of Clomid x

SEO by vBSEO