LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 07:24 AM   1
Angelica
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Period came again :(

I am 37 and trying to get pregnant .
I already have 2 children who are 8 and 4.
With my first 2, I got pregnant after 2/3 months of trying. I know I am older now so it will take longer but I am already feeling down after trying for 3 months without a result now.
I am doing all the right things; taking folic acid, reduced caffeine and use Opk sticks to predict ovulation so intercourse is timed well.

Is there anything else I can do to increase chances of getting pregnant?

Old Aug 21st, 2017, 23:40 PM   2
Foreign Chick
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hey Angelica,

I am also 37 and TTC again. I have 3 kiddos already (10,8,3).

My first 2 just kind of happened so not really tried, but it only took us 3 month to conceive dd3. I was 33 at that time. This time around I am currently on cycle 5 and I know how frustrating it gets each month, when that BFN is confirmed by the arrival of AF.

Hang in there 3 months (even tho they seem like an eternity to you) are not long enough to raise concern. How often do you BD and what is DH age? Sometimes the pattern in BD can make a huge difference, also DH's age can play a role in determining the pattern.

xx

Old Aug 22nd, 2017, 01:18 AM   3
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hey girl! I will be 39 and ttc #2. My daughter is 7 years old. My age definitely scares the heck out of me cause i desperately want 1 more!!! Good luck to everyone!

Old Aug 28th, 2017, 02:37 AM   4
RawrGirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi gals. I'm 39, and this is our 6th cycle of TTC #3. I have a 19-year-old and a 1-year-old. Both were unplanned, and now that I actually want to get pregnant, I can't. Oh, the irony.

Anyway, I'm getting rather desperate as we may give up after two more failed cycles because 1) I'm worried about being pregnant and/or giving birth in my 40's, (being pregnant at 37 was REALLY hard/painful as I have spinal issues) and we don't want more than a 2 year age gap. If we can't have another, I will be heartbroken, as I've already done the one and only (my 19 year old was with my first husband), and really, REALLY want two this time around. I plan on homeschooling, and I imagine teaching just one would, from my son's perspective, be like working on a project with his teacher, whereas having a sibling would feel like a fellow student.

SEO by vBSEO