mimi4
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

BunnyN - so inspiring xx

Old Apr 19th, 2018, 00:43 AM   12
StranjeGirl
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I got pregnant with first at 36 and second at 39. I was doing acupuncture and taking supplements for both and it took me a just a few months trying for both. Good luck!!

Old Aug 24th, 2018, 03:06 AM   13
calilah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Age before 40 does not usually play that much of a big role. Especially if you are still young 40. Unless you are suffering from POF or menopause. I have a cousin who conceived at 43 in Bio tex. The child is very healthy. But it is said that the old you get the possibilities reduces. You might just conceive normally. But most of the times the child will be the one who will get affected. Like mental retardation or health problems. But when it comes to trying there will be no much changes. However in the wait period it might take long. Like if you us3ed to try for just a month. This time round you might end up trying for even 6 months. AF might no longer be that regular. So there will be some changes with your hormones. As the quantity will reduce. Nevertheless, I do hope you success. I hope it will turn out to be something easy to achieve.

SEO by vBSEO