Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 22nd, 2017, 17:25 PM   1
CastawayBride
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Back on the boards for baby #3....

Hello all! I am back on the boards as last time you all were very helpful! :thumb up:

My son is in heaven, he turned 4 in July. My daughter turns 3 next month and we are looking to add one more child to our crazy family. I am now 36 so TTC after 35 is in full effect.

With my son and daughter we were pregnant the first month of trying. This time, I am on my 3rd cycle, I seemed to be having trouble coming off birth control. I then had to be taken off metaformin (was on it not for diabetes but due to a metabolic disorder) as my period came 20 days later extremely heavy and I was in some pain. Now, on this 3rd cycle, I am either 10/11 DPO, I *think* I have a faint positive squinter but cramping for the past three days and brown discharge only when I wipe. I really feel like AF is on its way but nothing as of yet. I am CD 25 with my usual period being about 24-26 days.....

AF is due tomorrow.

My husband is driving me nuts as he thinks we can just get pregnant b/c he has had it that way in the past.

Just wondering if anyone is similar, as us.

Thanks all!

Old Nov 30th, 2017, 06:11 AM   2
liz0012
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastawayBride View Post
Hello all! I am back on the boards as last time you all were very helpful! :thumb up:

My son is in heaven, he turned 4 in July. My daughter turns 3 next month and we are looking to add one more child to our crazy family. I am now 36 so TTC after 35 is in full effect.

With my son and daughter we were pregnant the first month of trying. This time, I am on my 3rd cycle, I seemed to be having trouble coming off birth control. I then had to be taken off metaformin (was on it not for diabetes but due to a metabolic disorder) as my period came 20 days later extremely heavy and I was in some pain. Now, on this 3rd cycle, I am either 10/11 DPO, I *think* I have a faint positive squinter but cramping for the past three days and brown discharge only when I wipe. I really feel like AF is on its way but nothing as of yet. I am CD 25 with my usual period being about 24-26 days.....

AF is due tomorrow.

My husband is driving me nuts as he thinks we can just get pregnant b/c he has had it that way in the past.

Just wondering if anyone is similar, as us.

Thanks all!
Im in your boat! I have a 4 year old daughter and 3 year old son. took one sex for my son and a few months for my daughter and now baby #3 its been 19 cycles, 6 months of drugs a miscarriage and now on 2nd round of iui. i never thought i would be here today dealing with this. my husband finally went in and did a sa and found out it's his sperm. ughhhhhh. so the first round of iui he had only 2 million and this time he had 11.5 million. my af is due dec 7 so we shall see. i did just test but i am only 6 dpo and its neg. with my other 2 i got positive at 9dpo and with the miscarriage it didn't show till the day after period was missed. did you try iui??

Old Dec 21st, 2017, 08:51 AM   3
mimi4
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I didn't want to read and run. Wish you the very best of luck

Old Aug 24th, 2018, 03:05 AM   4
calilah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I am proud of you that you already have two children. So to you conceiving will not be a great deal. Because the two were conceived naturally. Plus that they just came in the first month of trying. Meaning you really have nothing to worry about. Since you were on pills. It might take long for your body to adjust. There must be some inward hormonal imbalance. This means till your body comes in terms with it. To other it may take long to another not. So we cannot really tell. And it also looks like it is your first time to use the pills. Since your first two children are following each other close. Perhaps you can wait longer. This time may not be the usual 1 month try. It might even take 6 months. It is good you tell your husband so. Since you were on some medications. Your body will also need some time to get used to you without medications. I hope it happens soon.

SEO by vBSEO