Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite

Still early

Old Sep 8th, 2017, 21:16 PM   12
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

9dpo BFN and I'm out of tests! Guess we wait until Wednesday....or until Amazon delivers my package... whichever comes first lol

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 01:54 AM   13
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

I can't sleep. The long and short of it is I had spotting tonight. Way more than the IB had with BB. His was a few drops that could have easily been missed. This was a full tissue wipe worth but still all light pink. My app says AF is due tomorrow. My own count says Tuesday/Wednesday. Either way, I don't usually spot before AF. I had one good wipe worth of the spotting. Went to the bathroom about 2 hrs later and nothing! Nothing on the pad I put on either. I start to let my imagination run a little then I think, don't get your hopes up. You're going to be crushed to find full on AF in the morning. Either way... I can't sleep.

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 09:51 AM   14
Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite

keeping everything crossed for you

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 10:03 AM   15
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

is here

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 10:11 AM   16
Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite

Sorry Lilly

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 12:58 PM   17
Mamabear78
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi I'm new to this, but wondering for those TTC are y'all on meds, do you have any tips for me? I am 39 i have 1-19yo son on college n my husband and I lost our baby in 2014 and really want to try and have our own together so decided to actively try before I turn 40 in March money is tight so iui and if may not be an option so any advice or tips appreciated. Also struggling with low libido for past several months HELP

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 23:28 PM   18
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

Welcome, Mamabear78! This is a personal journal, so you might get more help in the general forums. Try TTC over 35yo. My recommendation is, if you haven't already, both you and your hubby get basic fertility lab work and a semen analysis done. Maybe because of your ages, they might not make you wait the usual year of TTC before they start testing. Good luck!

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 23:33 PM   19
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

Cycle 1 of when OH's clomid is supposed to be working. I should be excited. Why am I not excited? Maybe because we've been trying since March and I want to be done with TTC. Maybe because OH is out of town (went to help with hurricane assistance) and we didn't know when he was returning so we arranged for my aunt to come visit from Cali in case he was gone when I started classes. I would need someone to watch BB and we didn't want to wait to the last minute in making arrangements because my aunt has 2 jobs, so she'd need to let them know. Anyway, it just so happens she is coming during my fertile week...and guess what! OH will be home for it too, even though we didn't think he would be. I can't imagine having sex with my auntie in the house and our house is just not big enough for me to even pretend that she wouldn't hear. Maybe we'll try softcups. I need to see if I have any. Le sigh. Why do I feel so blah?

Old Yesterday, 22:35 PM   20
Hopeful Cat
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Staking oh no what unlucky timing with your Aunt!

SEO by vBSEO