LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 25th, 2017, 18:23 PM   21
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

CD 15. Alright, getting close to OV day! I got a nice dose of EWCM today. I'm hoping OH gets home while BB is down for a nap, running out of time! This will be our only chance to BD before my aunt gets here tonight and OV isn't due until CD 18. I don't know what we'll do leading up to that. May do a soft cup or two. Just going to play it by ear. Wish me luck!

Old Sep 28th, 2017, 21:23 PM   22
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

1 dpo. OV came a couple days earlier than I expected. Good thing I was doing opks. We barely "made it" this cycle, but we're in with a chance. Hopefully a stronger chance than we've had since March since the Clomid should be working for OH by now. So now we wait.

2 dpo Great energy and mood
3 dpo "

4 dpo " I swear I felt some little pinching, annoying cramping last night. No, it's totally not just gas! lmao

5 dpo " Getting close to testing time! Woohoo! I made a pact with a friend that I wouldn't test until she gets her BFP or AF arrives.

6 dpo Woohoo! I made it to 5 dpo before testing really started taking up room in my brain lol. But I won't test. Pretty tired this morning even though I got decent sleep. Yea, I know I'm fishing lol I keep feeling some momentary pinching on my right side every now again. Probably nothing, but my heart hopes it's something. My face is pretty clear, I'm usually pretty pimply. my mood is so-so. I feel like I could go either way today with the right motivation lol I guess that's good because I usually know instantly when I'm in a bitchy mood. Hmmmm...random stronger sharp pain tonight on the right. Actually made me say ouch. Then gone after a minute

7 dpo Had some light AF like cramping during the night that seems to have gone away. Light AF like cramping before AF is normal for me. Some light, different cramping during the day. BBs are definitely tingly/itchy. Decent more and energy. Still no acne.

8 dpo I'm not having my usual light pre-af cramping and not going to the bathroom as much as I usually do in the tww.

9 dpo Still no mentionable cramping. If I do feel something its on the right side...where I had the sharp pain. Makes me think SOMETHING is going on just right there. I'm a little bit of a grump today, easily annoyed. I noticed my face is drier than usual...which is why I'm not having all my usual acne. the wait continues with fingers crossed.

10 dpo bfn and I'm starting to get cramps. I'm sad. I was really hoping this was it.

11 dpo BFN light cramps

12 dpo AF

Old Sep 29th, 2017, 09:54 AM   23
3chords
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Good luck!!

Old Oct 5th, 2017, 17:32 PM   24
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

8 dpo I feel so....so...normal! PLEASE let this be a sign! No pre-af cramping, no moodiness, and I know this is gross but my deodorant sucks during my tww. I always plan on trying to find something stronger/different, but then usually forget. So, I'm not extra funky right now And usually in the tww I have to go to the bathroom a lot, none of that either so far.

Old Oct 5th, 2017, 18:38 PM   25
3chords
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Fingers crossed!!

Old Oct 5th, 2017, 18:59 PM   26
Hopeful Cat
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Fingers crossed!!

Old Oct 8th, 2017, 16:20 PM   27
baby D
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Fingers crossed for you! I hear lots that no symptoms is often the symptom of BFP!

Old Oct 9th, 2017, 13:35 PM   28
LillyTame
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Elite

AF is here

Old Oct 9th, 2017, 14:13 PM   29
baby D
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Sorry Hun 😢 Keep going! It will happen!

Old Oct 10th, 2017, 03:12 AM   30
Twag