LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 5th, 2017, 07:27 AM   1
MrsDuck
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Almost 38 & TTC no2

Hi everyone, like my heading says I'm back trying again after having my beautiful little girl 3 years ago and just wanted to say hi

Old Sep 5th, 2017, 23:46 PM   2
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDuck View Post
Hi everyone, like my heading says I'm back trying again after having my beautiful little girl 3 years ago and just wanted to say hi
Hello!!!

I will be 39 on September 19th and i am ttc my second child. My daughter is 7 years old. I noticed that your daughters birthday is on April 28th, that was my daughters original due date, but she came 2 weeks early on April 14th

As i am typing here i m not sure if i noticed your ticker.. What CD are you on? I am excited to follow you on your journey to ttc your baby number 2!!

Old Sep 6th, 2017, 06:23 AM   3
MrsDuck
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Hi want2bamom thanks for posting. Sounds like we are on a similar journey, I'm on cd20. im much more relaxed about ttc this time around, not sure I'll be saying the same in a few months time if still nothing though haha

I was convinced my little girl would come early too but she was too comfy in there.

I hope you get a nice birthday gift of a positive test

Old Sep 6th, 2017, 09:44 AM   4
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

It definitely would be a great birthday present

Im not on any of my medication right that i was on when ttc my daughter but we will see. I have an appt with my baby doctor next monday so we will see what she says. Prior to conceiving my daughter i had 3 miscarriages and then after that i was put on a bunch of meds and it all worked

Have a good day!

Old Nov 15th, 2017, 09:36 AM   5
mimi4
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

@ want2bamom - fingers crossed, good luck

SEO by vBSEO