Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 5th, 2017, 06:27 AM   1
MrsDuck
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Almost 38 & TTC no2

Hi everyone, like my heading says I'm back trying again after having my beautiful little girl 3 years ago and just wanted to say hi

Old Sep 5th, 2017, 22:46 PM   2
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDuck View Post
Hi everyone, like my heading says I'm back trying again after having my beautiful little girl 3 years ago and just wanted to say hi
Hello!!!

I will be 39 on September 19th and i am ttc my second child. My daughter is 7 years old. I noticed that your daughters birthday is on April 28th, that was my daughters original due date, but she came 2 weeks early on April 14th

As i am typing here i m not sure if i noticed your ticker.. What CD are you on? I am excited to follow you on your journey to ttc your baby number 2!!

Old Sep 6th, 2017, 05:23 AM   3
MrsDuck
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Hi want2bamom thanks for posting. Sounds like we are on a similar journey, I'm on cd20. im much more relaxed about ttc this time around, not sure I'll be saying the same in a few months time if still nothing though haha

I was convinced my little girl would come early too but she was too comfy in there.

I hope you get a nice birthday gift of a positive test

Old Sep 6th, 2017, 08:44 AM   4
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

It definitely would be a great birthday present

Im not on any of my medication right that i was on when ttc my daughter but we will see. I have an appt with my baby doctor next monday so we will see what she says. Prior to conceiving my daughter i had 3 miscarriages and then after that i was put on a bunch of meds and it all worked

Have a good day!

Old Nov 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM   5
mimi4
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

@ want2bamom - fingers crossed, good luck

Old Nov 22nd, 2017, 01:42 AM   6
Mase Girl
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB member

Hi All!
I'm 37 and waiting to try for number 2! Sadly, we lost our first daughter at 22.5 weeks due to IC, on 28th October, so just shy of 4 weeks ago.
Waiting on af to return to start ttc again. Sometimes I think it's so soon, but other times the emotional pain of no longer being pregnant is so unbearable I cant help but want to try again asap.
I've started taking vitex-to try and help along af, CoQ10, EPO, Omega 3-6-9, Maca and folic acid. I was blessed enough to conceive in 1 month using OPks with our daughter, so i'm just hoping I have the same, or similar luck this time.

Good luck mamas!

Old Dec 21st, 2017, 08:24 AM   7
mimi4
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

@Mase Girl - I am sorry to know yr story. Wish y a positive outcome xx

Old Jan 3rd, 2018, 21:50 PM   8
want2bamom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hey girls! just thought i would jump on and see where abouts everyone is in their cycles. I am currently on CD2..ughh hate this time then the 2ww...grrrrr

Old Jan 4th, 2018, 04:35 AM   9
flou
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hey ladies I am also ttc number 2 and im 36. It took us a while to get our adorable DS due to two losses and taking a while to conceive each time. He will be 3 in March and I am so ready for another. We did try June last year and caught first time (to our surprise!) But unfortunately i miscarried again at 6 weeks. We have been ntnp for the last two months but we have decided to go properly with ttc from this month onwards. I should O at the weekend and then on to the tww. Good luck to everyone!

Mrs Duck are you still ttc or have you managed to catch the egg? I remember you from ttc number 1. How is Ruby doing?

Old Jan 21st, 2018, 16:12 PM   10
MrsDuck
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Mase girl I'm so sorry for your loss.

Flou yes I remember you too. Ruby is good thanks, certainly a very stubborn little missy haha I can't believe we are both back ttc no 2 this time. Nope haven't caught the egg just yet but fingers crossed it happens soon. Sorry you've already had a tough time of it. Is Arthur keeping you busy?

Sending all you ladies lots of