LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 10th, 2017, 10:04 AM   1
reeve
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

We are a go for January..

Hi all.. just a quick intro! Me n DH are both 36 &have been back n forth with trying for another baby for about 6 months now. We've decided to officially start trying in January- so I'm now in the " get the soul & body prep" stage. We've both started taking the pregnacare conception vitamins and iv just ordered a bundle of ovulation tests to start tracking my cycles for the next few months so we have a rough idea of when I ovulate etc.

When would you recommend I start the ovulation tests.. I'm due on tomorrow ish so that will be cycle day 1.

Anything else I should do/consider?

Thanks ladies xx

Old Sep 10th, 2017, 13:40 PM   2
TMequals6
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

That's very prepared.
I think.you've got most of it covered. I'm very much of the belief not to put too Mich pressure on.
I'm testing for ovulation but don't time "doing the deed" as we do it anyway right? ... I'm only testing to know my cycle.. we have sex regardless... I need to keep that pressure off. But that's just me.
Only other thing I would say is reduce alcohol and if you smoke try and quit now xx good luck xx

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 07:27 AM   3
reeve
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Still not come on yet (day 34 ) .. did take an ovulation test out of curiosity- negative, so just waiting on AF!!

SEO by vBSEO