LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 13th, 2017, 06:49 AM   1
Surprised 38
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

Bfp, bfn, bleeding & high temps

Hi All I'm 38 and was not actively trying. I'm so confused and looking for some possible answers. I had a clear bfp on CD 22/ 9dpo with Clearblue as I had every symptom in the book. This I recognized from a previous pregnancy with my DD. Tested again on CD26 with a cheapie and got a BFN. Pregnancy symptoms continued with fertile cm, tender boobs, burping, nausea etc. . Then on CD 28 (day of expected AF) yesterday started to bleed and have cramps but my temps are still high! Which has never happen. Did I have an early miscarriage or shall I test again once bleeding stops?

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 07:53 AM   2
sevenofnine
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

If it's heavy bleeding, it's most likely an early miscarriage. That's not always the case, but it's the most common case, unfortunately.

When I have had an early miscarriage, I sometimes still get light positives for a few days while I bleed, and then they go negative. If yours stay positive and/or get darker after the bleed, I'd try to get in to be seen so you can verify what's happening.

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 09:12 AM   3
Surprised 38
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

Thanks for your Seven, that sounds like the most sensible thing to do. The bleeding is much lighter than usual and it's been 24 hrs now. It's just the symptoms that are so clearly pregnancy it makes you wonder!

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 19:48 PM   4
sevenofnine
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprised 38 View Post
Thanks for your Seven, that sounds like the most sensible thing to do. The bleeding is much lighter than usual and it's been 24 hrs now. It's just the symptoms that are so clearly pregnancy it makes you wonder!
Yes, and some DO bleed in an early pregnancy and it turns out to be nothing serious! So if you are still getting positives (especially that are getting darker and more defined), definitely make an appt. They'll probably do a blood test.

SEO by vBSEO