Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 16th, 2017, 09:08 AM   1
arbrown1981
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hello and Intro!

Hi! I'm 36 with 4 children. Our first 2 were conceived through IVF/ICSI 3 years apart. Our next 2 were conceived naturally.... So my 2, 3 and 4 were all born in 2011,2012 and 2013. It was a crazy time. But, here I am wanting just 1 more. We've been trying for about 18 months now on and off. This is the month I'm starting to get serious about it. Supplements, acupuncture, no wine (kind of a biggie lol) and trying to time BD'ing with Ovulation better. I hope that I am welcome since we already have 4 children. I know the struggle of wanting a baby and not being able to get pregnant and how hopeless you can feel. While I know it's a long shot since I have 1 ovary and time is not on my side we won't be going the IVF route again... too expensive and no guarantee. So, that's me Thanks!

Old Mar 25th, 2018, 09:50 AM   2
Regin7
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi, dear! I cardially welcome you and send you congrats on your 4 kids! That's amazing! Our only one came to this world via ivf with donor egg (After previous unsuccessful attempts with own eggs). I would like to have more kids of course. And on this point I guess we'll pass another de ivf cycle with the same clinic overseas when it's right time. I mean when we'll have the sum of money needed. Our clinic offers guaranteed programs. We decided next time we'll sign the one, because I feel it might take more shots than one. So in case we fail to conceive 5 times in a row they refund all money paid. I do hope this bad luck never happens to us but still we'll feel more protected to pay 9900 EUR and get that guarantee. Another positive experience with them is that we didn't bother about ivf meds. Their cost was covered by the package price. I guess you aren't interested much in all those details. These are just some thoughts as for ivf guarantees..
I wish you all the best of luck on the way to kid 5! And I'm here if you'll want to chat or let off steam. Hugs x

Old Jul 19th, 2018, 20:55 PM   3
MrsSunshine33
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

i wish you the very best too!

Old Jul 29th, 2018, 17:26 PM   4
mimi4
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I wish you positive ttc-ing x

Old Aug 24th, 2018, 03:01 AM   5
calilah
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

IVF does not give a guarantee. I can understand your situation. I have also been through your road before. But for me it was a bit different. I conceived naturally the first time. Then something went haywire. I don't know how but thereafter I could not give birth again. Nothing had gone wrong between me and my husband after conceiving our first born. So we really wonder what the problem is. Nevertheless. I came across a clinic online. Honestly, the infe5rtility was getting in my mind. I decided to give it a short. I can say that I am now a proud mother of two. I am not thinking of another child due to the crazy prices of infertility treatment. But since you conceived naturally before. I don't think if you have anything to fear. I believe before the year end something positive will happen.

SEO by vBSEO