LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 18th, 2017, 11:39 AM   1
SS_Momma_of_2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Introducing myself

Hi Everyone. I'm new here. I've been lurking
but haven't posted until today.

My Partner and I are trying to conceive.
I have 2 Daughters from a previous
relationship (10 and 9).

I had my last depo shot May of this year.
I had my period in July, August, and now
September. I was really hoping to be pregnant by now but I know that depo can really screw with your body.

We would love to have a child together. And now, for the past few months I've been dreaming about it. My Daughters are really wanting a baby Brother or Sister so that makes it even more wonderful.

We have been together 5 years and are getting married late next summer.
I don't really want to be getting married pregnant so if that's the case.. this month is it. I don't want to wait until after the wedding as we are both getting older. we couldn't try earlier as I had major surgery a year and a half ago and it was a major (and really long) recovery... and then earlier this year I had emergency appendix removal.

I'm (we are) sooooo ready for this!!

I'm so nervous that depo messed with me so much that it's not going to happen. For my first 2 it was first try for both. No waiting games or tracking needed so I find this time it's more emotional. Plus, my Partner is the most kind and compassionate person. He is so wonderful to my Daughters. They adore him. Having this child would mean the world to them and to us.

SEO by vBSEO