LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 24th, 2017, 06:59 AM   11
maybababyin13
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Girls, Would love to join you if you don't mind. Im 35 and so is my partner. We're TTC #2 and on cycle #7 (ish)......We're living in my parents house while we wait for our house to be built and so its not always easy to DTD when we need to.

Old Oct 24th, 2017, 08:31 AM   12
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meezerowner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by melrenee View Post
Yes I'm very lazy too when it comes to weight loss! I still haven't even lost the baby weight from having my son and he's 2 now! hahah...did you lose the baby weight from having your twins?

Sorry the evil witch showed up for you so will you keep trying or WTT in January? I feel hopeful for this cycle, having loads of "symptoms" but of course trying not to let it get to my head.

I'm going to try to hold out on testing until Halloween, we'll see if I make it lol
I was really lucky after the twins that I was lighter than when I started! I lost weight in 1st tri (unintentionally) with stress and morning sickness. I wouldn't recommend it - but it was nice having delivered to be thinner than when I was TTC. Plus then I breastfed until they were 3.5yrs so that is a continual calorie burner. But as their feeds decreased I gradually started to gain weight and then over the last year I have put on loads. Just generally eating rubbish and not moving enough. I cook a lot from scratch and know how to eat healthy but I comfort eat a lot. And I eat snacks on the sly that I wouldn't let my kids eat! Combined with general laziness and getting older it is recipe for disaster!

We are defo WTT now. At least until Jan (maybe Xmas). A lot of life things have gotta get into place before realistically adding baby to the mix. Now that I have the idea in my head though it is difficult to wait particularly as I will turn 36 next month - I feel the clock tick ticking!

Hallowe'en is *ages* away you are very strong not to test until then! What symptoms have you got then and what dpo are you today? I will defo keep my fingers crossed for you. It will be a nice age gap with your son if you catch now.
ahh yes i can definitely relate to the comfort eating and the snacks, especially when the little one goes to bed!

i know what you mean about the clock ticking! I just turned 36 last month, it's funny i don't feel any "older" but the baby fever is strong right now!!

so i'm 7dpo today and i want to test sooo bad!! thanks hun, i'm hoping for my bfp

Old Oct 24th, 2017, 08:32 AM   13
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissN8 View Post
Hey ladies, can I join? I am 37 and ttc #1.

welcome to the chat! how is your journey going so far? are you in the TWW?

Old Oct 24th, 2017, 08:33 AM   14
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp1981 View Post
Hi, I just posted in TTC but I guess I should be here lol. I'm 36 next week and TTC number 3, but number 1 with my partner

Sam xx
hi sam welcome!

I just turned 36 last month, TTC number 2

Old Oct 24th, 2017, 08:36 AM   15
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybababyin13 View Post
Hi Girls, Would love to join you if you don't mind. Im 35 and so is my partner. We're TTC #2 and on cycle #7 (ish)......We're living in my parents house while we wait for our house to be built and so its not always easy to DTD when we need to.
Hi May welcome! We're also TTC # 2 and on cycle #3...i'm currently in the dreaded TWW and it's killing me! when will your house be built? well all it takes is one time to dtd fx for u and baby dust to us all

Old Oct 24th, 2017, 09:08 AM   16
maybababyin13
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

No Im CD9 so wont ovulate for another few days yet. I hate the TWW Im convinced time goes backwards not forwards!!!

Old Oct 24th, 2017, 09:21 AM   17
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybababyin13 View Post
No Im CD9 so wont ovulate for another few days yet. I hate the TWW Im convinced time goes backwards not forwards!!!
girl tell me about it! i am just counting down the days lol

Old Oct 25th, 2017, 17:34 PM   18
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hey! I am 8 dpo now. Hate the 2ww it goes so slow. Are you ladies using opks or temping?

Old Oct 27th, 2017, 15:21 PM   19
Meezerowner
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hey How's everyone getting on? Any testing going on?

Can anyone recommend any vitamins for WTT/TTC?

I have been looking for the ones I used last time but cant find them in the shops.

Old Oct 27th, 2017, 21:28 PM   20
FTale
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi ladies do you mind if I join you? I'm 7dpo.

As far as using opks and temping...Yes on both.

The only vitamins I am taking are Super Complex B, D3, and Fish Oil.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/3...plex-vitamins/

Taking a prenatal made me either constipated or gave me diarrhea.