Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 10th, 2017, 12:52 PM   41
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,779
Hi Mel, yes I have been a bit more relaxed too so fx. How long are your cycles?



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 13th, 2017, 06:33 AM   42
maybababyin13
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 93
Well AF got me on Saturday like clockwork. Its the 1st month Ive really really felt disappointed. Im just over seeing the negative HPT's. Im not using OPK's again this month and just seeing if we relax a bit more will it happen - easier said than done! anyways wishing you all the very best of luck this month I'd love to see one of us conceive soon xxx



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 13th, 2017, 16:31 PM   43
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybababyin13 View Post
Well AF got me on Saturday like clockwork. Its the 1st month Ive really really felt disappointed. Im just over seeing the negative HPT's. Im not using OPK's again this month and just seeing if we relax a bit more will it happen - easier said than done! anyways wishing you all the very best of luck this month I'd love to see one of us conceive soon xxx
Sorry Mayb. Maybe taking a relaxed approach will help. They say stress isn't helpful when ttc. I did use opks this month and got a positive like clockwork so will see if it works. Hope you feel better soon, hugs



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 13th, 2017, 18:33 PM   44
FTale
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,072
I'm back. Vacation was a bit stressful but overall my body seems to be doing it thing.
Had acupuncture before I left on vacation and curious to see if it helped any.
We are on a break so to speak and not really trying. I got so worked up over the last year I'm ready to calm down...lol

So will probably O here in a day or so but will not have bd around O window to make a difference. Unless some thing happens between now and then. I'm chill though.

Sorry for AF catching some of us and to those in the tww already.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 13:07 PM   45
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,779
Hey maybe the acupuncture will do the trick. Why was your vacation stressful?

We bd everyday over ov period so just waiting game now.



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 14:36 PM   46
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissN8 View Post
Hi Mel, yes I have been a bit more relaxed too so fx. How long are your cycles?
my cycles are typically 30 days.. right now i'm on cd 15, so right in the middle of my fertile window...we are trying to find time to bd but we've been so busy lately, just went to my grandfather's funeral this past weekend...

how are you doing? what cycle day are you on?



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 14:38 PM   47
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybababyin13 View Post
Well AF got me on Saturday like clockwork. Its the 1st month Ive really really felt disappointed. Im just over seeing the negative HPT's. Im not using OPK's again this month and just seeing if we relax a bit more will it happen - easier said than done! anyways wishing you all the very best of luck this month I'd love to see one of us conceive soon xxx
i know what you mean about the disappointment...we are relaxing more this cycle too even though it is totally easier said than done! i hope we get our bfp's soon



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 14:42 PM   48
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTale View Post
I'm back. Vacation was a bit stressful but overall my body seems to be doing it thing.
Had acupuncture before I left on vacation and curious to see if it helped any.
We are on a break so to speak and not really trying. I got so worked up over the last year I'm ready to calm down...lol

So will probably O here in a day or so but will not have bd around O window to make a difference. Unless some thing happens between now and then. I'm chill though.

Sorry for AF catching some of us and to those in the tww already.
welcome back! i'm with u on the calming down and being chill...the whole ttc process can be so stressful and emotionally draining, just want to relax



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 15:48 PM   49
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by melrenee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissN8 View Post
Hi Mel, yes I have been a bit more relaxed too so fx. How long are your cycles?
my cycles are typically 30 days.. right now i'm on cd 15, so right in the middle of my fertile window...we are trying to find time to bd but we've been so busy lately, just went to my grandfather's funeral this past weekend...

how are you doing? what cycle day are you on?
I am on cd 15 too with around 28 day cycle. Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

I hope we all get out bfps soon.



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 15:49 PM   50
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by melrenee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTale View Post
I'm back. Vacation was a bit stressful but overall my body seems to be doing it thing.
Had acupuncture before I left on vacation and curious to see if it helped any.
We are on a break so to speak and not really trying. I got so worked up over the last year I'm ready to calm down...lol

So will probably O here in a day or so but will not have bd around O window to make a difference. Unless some thing happens between now and then. I'm chill though.

Sorry for AF catching some of us and to those in the tww already.
welcome back! i'm with u on the calming down and being chill...the whole ttc process can be so stressful and emotionally draining, just want to relax
Haha love it. Would love a glass of wine but am off it for November. Do you prefer white or red? White for me!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO