LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 19:15 PM   51
FTale
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

melrenee:sorry about your grandfather
Relaxing her is feeling weird but so needed. Usually when I get a + opk I start mad chasing my sexy hubby around but nope. I'm on the couch waiting for laundry to finish in the dryer...lol

missn8: I hope we get our bfps this cycle too. My vacation was stressful because of all the powerwalking around Vegas. I like to stroll but for some reason me, my husband and best friend were lighting fires with our shoes. Pedometers and garmins were beeping like crazy with all the steps taken.. My feet were killing me and the areas where I had acupuncture hurt too. I made it though.

Did you ovulate yet?

I'm not much of a wine drinker but if I do have some it has to be chilled pretty good though. Champagne isn't so bad either but needs to be cold..lol

Old Nov 19th, 2017, 06:41 AM   52
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Sorry to hear about the sore feet. I've been on those sorts of hols too lol. I got a positive opk so hopefully. I am 6 dpo now so will know very soon. Hows y'all doing now?

What's everyones plans over christmas this year? I am looking forward to it.

Old Nov 19th, 2017, 12:16 PM   53
FTale
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissN8 View Post
Sorry to hear about the sore feet. I've been on those sorts of hols too lol. I got a positive opk so hopefully. I am 6 dpo now so will know very soon. Hows y'all doing now?

What's everyones plans over christmas this year? I am looking forward to it.
Cool I'm 5dpo today. Not much to report. No meds this cycle so things are pretty calm

Thanksgiving is next week already. Kids outta school. I'm going to try and make the most of it. Have a 7 year old to entertain while working out of my home office... lol

Christmas?? I'm not even there yet. We are so laid back in my house about gifts and such. We are just looking forward to no work and playing with LEGOS LOL

How about you?

Old Nov 20th, 2017, 09:45 AM   54
melrenee
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

how was everyone`s weekend? i`m in canada so we celebrate thanksgiving in october, but i am looking forward to the black friday and cyber monday sales that we have here now!

we actually put up our tree this past weekend and i`m excited for christmas, my son just turned 2 so he can enjoy it more

so my cycle is really off this month, i usually ovulate on cd 16-17...but my opk`s tell me i`m ovulating today which is cd 21...that seems super late this month and i`m not sure why...either way as soon as i saw the positive opk i told hubby it was time to BD! so much for relaxing this cycle LOL
how`s are you ladies in your cycle?

Old Nov 20th, 2017, 14:25 PM   55
FTale
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melrenee View Post
how was everyone`s weekend? i`m in canada so we celebrate thanksgiving in october, but i am looking forward to the black friday and cyber monday sales that we have here now!

we actually put up our tree this past weekend and i`m excited for christmas, my son just turned 2 so he can enjoy it more

so my cycle is really off this month, i usually ovulate on cd 16-17...but my opk`s tell me i`m ovulating today which is cd 21...that seems super late this month and i`m not sure why...either way as soon as i saw the positive opk i told hubby it was time to BD! so much for relaxing this cycle LOL
how`s are you ladies in your cycle?
Isn't that the truth? The moment we see a positive opk calmness goes out the window. Did you have any ewcm? I forget if you get O pain or not. I had to use preseed and I don't think I used enough. I feel like this cycle should be a bust but hoping for a miracle.

I'm in Georgia. And we are looking forward to relaxing in our pjs and playing video games while munching on anything but Turkey. We are chicken people. Not sure if we will put a tree up or not. We adopted a cat and he is so mischievous. But sweet as pie though ugh

SEO by vBSEO