LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 30th, 2017, 10:57 AM   1
TTC147
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Kind of introducing myself and explaining why Im posting here

Hi all! This is my third post. What a wonderful board. The rules will ensure that some of the flames I saw being thrown on other boards do not happen here. In love with this website already.

Anyway: DH and I have loosely been TTC for 2.5 years. We have had 2 losses in there as well so it hasnt been consistent. Im also 37. Im on this board because I have finally gotten to the point where Ive accepted what happened as well digested that I still want this. I have an appointment at a fertility clinic in less than two weeks. Im not sure were "there" yet but Id like to get my ducks in a row in case we need to be there. As of now, between when the most recent loss occurred and factoring in a break we took, it has officially been 6 months and I am 37. I made this appointment months ago hoping I would be pregnant by now. But its a blessing to be able to go to this clinic.

Old Dec 1st, 2017, 12:46 PM   2
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi there! Welcome and good luck on your new journey. I hope you get the answers soon.

Old Dec 3rd, 2017, 03:37 AM   3
flou
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I am sorry for your losses. I was in a similar position to you a few years ago. We started ttc in April 2011 and finally, after 2 miscarriages, I gave birth to DS in March 2015. So I just want to say don't give up hope and I hope you get your rainbow soon xxx

SEO by vBSEO